General Timescales to Resolve Support Tickets?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone know what the turn around time is for support tickets?

I have two submitted so far. The oldest was submitted on the 14th June for a order where the payment was taken, but the order was not processed. The second was a week later for a product that will not download.

I understand the people at Daz are most likely busy trying to catch up with these tickets with so many bugs and glitches in the new store, but was curious what the timescales were. I am not complaining (I could - but i know as a programmer myself how glitches can happen). It was just a general curiosity.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have flagged this up for you

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

I've had the same problem. Have sent another help request today to see if it will get it sorted. If not I can't take advantage of the sale because my cart's confusing my new orders with one that's still processing. Can't pay for anything.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
    edited December 1969

I have contacted support and they reviewing the tickets both of you put in. Please check the tickets a bit later to see if they may need any more information from you to resolve your specific issue(s). If the issue is not resolved and you have not received a reply asking for additional details, please PM me here on the forums and I will look into it further for you :)

edited December 1969

I have contacted support and they reviewing the tickets both of you put in. Please check the tickets a bit later to see if they may need any more information from you to resolve your specific issue(s). If the issue is not resolved and you have not received a reply asking for additional details, please PM me here on the forums and I will look into it further for you :)

Thank you
  • edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I have flagged this up for you

Thank you both, greatly appreciated. The first ticket has been fully resolved. Just waiting for an update on the second ticket.

edited June 2012

Thanks for the help. My original order has now gone through.
    However, I am still receiving the message: 'PayPal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID (#10412: Duplicate invoice).' when I try to pay for my new order.

Post edited by michellecelebrielle on
  • Sid_1500574Sid_1500574 Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

So what is the timescale to resolve tickets?

I submitted a refund request 10 days ago which yesterday got changed from outstanding to solved, even though nothing had been done and I have not received either a refund or a response.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,834
    edited December 1969

ZenDesk had issues yesterday, if you haven't received a refund it may be that it was closed when it shouldn't have been -you should be able to reopen it, or start a fresh one if not.