Are there Creature Creator prerequisites?

GrazeGraze Posts: 418
edited December 1969 in New Users

A lot of Gen4 items required either Michael4 Morph++ or Victoria4 Morph ++

I intend to purchase Genesis Creature Creator Head and Genesis Creature Creator Bodies .

Do these two products require Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs and Genesis Evolution: Body Morphs in order for them to work? Or are these completely independent from one another?

No required products are listed in the description for either of the Genesis Creature Creator product, but the "required product" portion in the new DAZ store doesn't seem to be working too well yet.

Comments

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:

I intend to purchase Genesis Creature Creator Head and Genesis Creature Creator Bodies .

Do these two products require Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs and Genesis Evolution: Body Morphs in order for them to work? Or are these completely independent from one another?

No required products are listed in the description for either of the Genesis Creature Creator product, but the "required product" portion in the new DAZ store doesn't seem to be working too well yet.

as far as I can tell these are independent morphs these just need Genesis to work I am looking at the read-me at the moment and don't see any other requirements and I can't remember them needing them ether

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply NeilV 1.
    I hate to buy something I don't need, since I could better spend that money on more stuff that I do need.
    Or on stuff that I just want really bad. LOL.

• edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:

I don't think it has any requirements other than having the basic genesis character. I bought the 2 bundled together http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-creature-creator-bundle

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited May 2012

Thanks Spincycle3D for the heads up on the bundle.
    Right now I'm just not trusting DAZ's new store product info. For example, the new Sci Fi Security Gear says, "Required Products Ethnicity for Genesis:African " That doesn't make sense that objects need something made for people.

Post edited by Graze on
  • NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:
    Thanks Spincycle3D for the heads up on the bundle.
    Right now I'm just not trusting DAZ's new store product info. For example, the new Sci Fi Security Gear says, "Required Products Ethnicity for Genesis:African " That doesn't make sense that objects need something made for people.

There is a problem with the required products section in the store at times if you refresh the product page it will change.

So coming here and asking is the best bet at the moment. I am sure the teething problems in the new store will soon sort them selves out.