Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Huh, I did not have any threads pending when I posted my freebie thread. Weird.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited May 2012

click on view pending posts and you will see a list of threads waiting to be submitted

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 229
    edited May 2012

:down:

Post edited by Fire Angel on
    edited May 2012

:-)

Escape-key.jpg
    540 x 468 - 29K
    Post edited by Fire Angel on
    edited May 2012

Zev0 said:
    click on view pending posts and you will see a list of threads waiting to be submitted

Including mine, I see... but I also see that thread in the appropriate section?

Do you see my thread over here? http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/41/ Skiriki's freebies for fun and giggles thread? If you do see the thread, then it might be some caching artefact that keeps threads "pending"... while in reality they're actually posted. Dunno.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

I see yours..

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    I see yours..

Then I guess that they're not truly pending? And it is just some kind of glitch that they're listed so? And I see your thread on page 3 in the commons.

edited December 1969

There is a problem with the threads. Apparently they are shuffelling and are not being displayed according to time. So new threads might pop up on page 4. I'm used to it always being on page 1. It is an issue daz is aware of.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited May 2012

Zev0 said:
    There is a problem with the threads. Apparently they are shuffelling and are not being displayed according to time. So new threads might pop up on page 4. I'm used to it always being on page 1. It is an issue daz is aware of.

"form a nice orderly queue ladies, I will serve you"
    and since I cannot imbed the image, better show the creative commons license link
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Form_an_orderly_queue,_ladies,_please._I'll_serve_you_all_shortly._-_geograph.org.uk_-_1531074.jpg
    Form_an_orderly_queue__ladies__please.jpeg
    640 x 410 - 93K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

"form a nice orderly queue ladies, I will serve you"
    and since I cannot imbed the image, better show the creative commons license link
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Form_an_orderly_queue,_ladies,_please._I'll_serve_you_all_shortly._-_geograph.org.uk_-_1531074.jpg

I knew it was the sheep.

• edited December 1969

Can I vent here? It's a stupid vent.
    I'm getting quite annoyed at Daz's landing page telling me today that I'm a man
    (which last I checked I was the exact opposite) with a name that makes me think of pancakes & syrup. It's like Daz knows I'm trying to loose weight & is now sinisterly trying to plant subliminal messages to have me crave pancakes! :ohh: :-/ :shut: >:( >:-(

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Flamewing said:
    Can I vent here? It's a stupid vent.
    I'm getting quite annoyed at Daz's landing page telling me today that I'm a man
    (which last I checked I was the exact opposite) with a name that makes me think of pancakes & syrup. It's like Daz knows I'm trying to loose weight & is now sinisterly trying to plant subliminal messages to have me crave pancakes! :ohh: :-/ :shut: >:( >:-(

LOL

I've been about 5 different people, not including myself, all of which were opposite gender. o_O
    I thought about writing them all down just to create a thread asking who everyone actually was. lmao

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Gen x does not work with the latest daz 4.5 update. Also what is this crap about having your threads pending before they get approved. What if I need an answer today still on a question I posted. Both my threads are still in the pending queue and this was 4 hours ago. I do not like this new system.

yeah, noticed that, figured the plugins need updating, I kept the old 32bit and just installed the 64bit, so after using GenX in that to transfer morphs they appeared on a new Genesis in the reopened 64bit.
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

This is why I quit smoking 7 weeks ago after 40+ yrs.

pic0158.jpg
    700 x 525 - 91K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

Now that is STOOPID!!!

The picture not your quiting the habit. :-)

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Gen x does not work with the latest daz 4.5 update. Also what is this crap about having your threads pending before they get approved. What if I need an answer today still on a question I posted. Both my threads are still in the pending queue and this was 4 hours ago. I do not like this new system.

actually my one & only new thread did not pend :roll:
    I used GenX in the old 32bit to get morphs in the new 64bit (always hesitate updating both) prob plugin needs updating.
    edited December 1969

Just because it belongs here...

BunnyPancake.jpg
    499 x 439 - 159K
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited May 2012

I am poking my head in the stupid thread... Hello?

I don't know if I ever stepped in to the stupid thread before :roll:

Post edited by Storypilot on
    edited December 1969

That qualifies as Stupid. You always need to know what stupid stuff is happining. This is the place for all your stupid needs.

Done something stupid?
    Seen something stupid?
    Hear something stupid?

Join us in the STUPID THREAD and spread the Stoopid. :-P

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

That qualifies as Stupid. You always need to know what stupid stuff is happining. This is the place for all your stupid needs.

Done something stupid?
    Seen something stupid?
    Hear something stupid?

Join us in the STUPID THREAD and spread the Stoopid. :-P

Thank you, good to be welcomed! I believe the last four posts I've made in the forums have all been about CA sales tax... And that probably counts as stupid in a forum that's (mostly?) devoted to art!

edited December 1969

Thank you, good to be welcomed! I believe the last four posts I've made in the forums have all been about CA sales tax... And that probably counts as stupid in a forum that's (mostly?) devoted to art!

It will not be ART untill I have a Avatar again. As far as taxes go I'll be hit with it soon the way the state is trying to get every cent they can of my money now days. I think it's been voted on three or four times in the last two years.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I just got lost in thought.

It was unfamiliar territory.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

How's this for a stupid prerequisite? :P I think the new store is related to a random generator.

[Apologies if the image comes out a little wide.]

supersuitreq_daz.jpg
    752 x 459 - 67K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

s l f said:
    How's this for a stupid prerequisite? :P I think the new store is related to a random generator. [Apologies if the image comes out a little wide.]

When I checked the RawArt classic heroes it said that it needed Anubis, not the super suit. I kept looking at RawArt's Dino guy for Genesis and it keep saying it needed things like Kids 4 morphs or Victoria 4 morphs.

edited December 1969

I have lost Genesis from DS4 32 bit!!
    cannot use the mats and morphs for the Supersuit in it either!
    DS4.5 64 bit removes Genesis loading the suit and I cannot reload load him/her from smart content, only my content library!
    had to jump through a few hoops to get to THIS!

not_easy.png
    800 x 450 - 299K
    edited May 2012

could not bring the shadermixer based textures over to iClone so I improvised!
    forget Carrara! that aint happening!

also cat pic
    https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/547144_3795425978188_1653360584_3049225_237819751_a.jpg
    too big to upload so you need to see my pussies by the kero heater on Facebook.

baby_fantasy.gif
    500 x 500 - 1M
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

s l f said:
    How's this for a stupid prerequisite? :P I think the new store is related to a random generator. [Apologies if the image comes out a little wide.]

When I checked the RawArt classic heroes it said that it needed Anubis, not the super suit. I kept looking at RawArt's Dino guy for Genesis and it keep saying it needed things like Kids 4 morphs or Victoria 4 morphs.
    The required products is on a random number generator. I've reported this before. I was looking at the A3 ultra catsuit. The Neural Ghost for the A3 Catsuit says it needs the SilverKey 3D Monkey. :gulp: Now THAT is tres stoopeed. Clever use of the back and forward keys on your browser can result in some very amusing prerequisites...

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Is this the stupid-thread were I can post some stupid things I've rendered?

If so, this might qualify. It's more a challenge of my imagination this one...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7214060600/in/photostream
    (I think it's a prerequisite for me to add the link according to the EULA of where I store the images online)

7214060600_b7a39d7124_c.jpg
    640 x 800 - 425K
    edited December 1969

That's pretty awesome. :D

edited December 1969

Yep. This is the place for all your stupid stuff. That ones pretty darn good.

This discussion has been closed.