Best Selling SciFi Items--NOT discounting correctly

mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,027

Today's sale is not discounting properly. I own Zelara Pro Bundle and should get 65% off the featured items, but that's not happening. For example, Moon 360 is 21.95 and after the discount it shows up as 9.22, but 65% off 21.95 is 7.68 .... do the math guys!

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited August 2018
    mcorr said:

Today's sale is not discounting properly. I own Zelara Pro Bundle and should get 65% off the featured items, but that's not happening. For example, Moon 360 is 21.95 and after the discount it shows up as 9.22, but 65% off 21.95 is 7.68 .... do the math guys!

Yep.  It doesn't even work properly with the Pro Bundle in the same cart.  And it's a weekend, of course, so with this being a one-day only ad, past experience says that the odds are good that it won't get fixed either.  

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,027
    edited August 2018

I imagine that's not good for the bottomline, as people like myself hold off from shelling out the bucks until the problem is fixed, and if it isn't gonna be fixed, then no money from me. Hope it does get fixed though!

Post edited by mcorr on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Same here, just 58% off... I'm sure they'll fix it in the morning.

• At least it's not just me...

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Reported.

Thanks!

uhmmmmm ..... still not working.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Please keep in mind it's 4:46 am in Utah and a Saturday. 

Ah ... I see: the problem can only be fixed in Utah, not by one of our many helpful European (British) associates.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    Seems to be working now.
  • Yes, this should be fixed now.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited August 2018
    God there are so many things I want from this sale
    Post edited by Sorel on