Alicia's Wonderland

124»

Comments

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735
    edited July 2018

So I’m bored out of my mind sitting in a waiting room so I downloaded a render I had in Dropbox on my phone and played with it a bit in Snapseed. No idea what it looks like at its real size. Dog is a mix breed, character is G2, I think Cama? (I have to check later) that I picked up in the Victoria sale and with Anagenesis, I think she’s gorgeous! Normally, I’m not that into G2s except maybe for fairies or stylized stuff,  but I love her and she’s out of the box except Anagenesis! 

I can’t edit properly on my iPhone but I’m adding that the character is Cara HD for G2)  by Raiya 

https://www.daz3d.com/cara-hd-for-victoria-6

Almost impossible to edit on the iPhone so I hope this makes sense, I can’t see what I’m writing!

C9AD3D86-A4E0-4C55-A0A6-575CE9E48A0A.jpeg
    1134 x 1234 - 588K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

So I’m bored out of my mind sitting in a waiting room so I downloaded a render I had in Dropbox on my phone and played with it a bit in Snapseed. No idea what it looks like at its real size. Dog is a mix breed, character is G2, I think Cama? (I have to check later) that I picked up in the Victoria sale and with Anagenesis, I think she’s gorgeous! Normally, I’m not that into G2s except maybe for fairies or stylized stuff,  but I love her and she’s out of the box except Anagenesis! 

I can’t edit properly on my iPhone but I’m adding that the character is Cara HD for G2)  by   

Almost impossible to edit on the iPhone so I hope this makes sense, I can’t see what I’m writing!

This is adorable!

I can’t edit properly on my iPhone but I’m adding that the character is Cara HD for G2)  by   

This is adorable!

Thanks! :)

More doggie stuff. This was a weird experiment. Made the heart float in VR on an Oculus Rift in Medium and saved as an obj and brought into DS and used shaders to make it look like a float...

Going after a look I remember from greeting cards in the '80s!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

You are doign some major cute renders of late @Wonderland!!!

I am so loving the new Dog8 I may just pick it up soon myself!!

You are doign some major cute renders of late @Wonderland!!!

I am so loving the new Dog8 I may just pick it up soon myself!!

Thanks @Saphirewild laugh  I was really on the fence about the dog, but glad I got it now! 

I am LOVING Mabel which is a big surprise to me because I usually do sexy pinups or fairies. But what is so great about Mabel is that although her skin is distinctive (and great except for the horrible application of blue eyeshadow), her face looks good with pretty much any morph! I have a feeling I will take her base skin into Photoshop and give her a ton more makeup! 

Here I combined like 15-20 morphs and then used as a background a photo I took a few years ago at Forest Lawn (a huge cemetery in LA.) then played with expressions trying to convey the feeling of sadness and whistfulness held in behind an attempt of a smile or old grief trying to be squelched. 

And don't forget, someone who is 70 now could have been a teen at Woodstock! I tried to give her a little ex-hippie vibe LOL. 

edited July 2018

More  Mabels! She is so much fun to morph and work with! 

And this one has Dorothea skin for Edie on her.

g8 mabel dorothea skin fantasy hair mabel outfit texture.png
    1000 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

She does look good with all those different morphs but I have to say the first one is my favorite (even with the eyeshadow lol)  The jewelry and the clothing are perfect for the scene you described