[Released] Clothing Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• Sounds very promising!  Can't wait.

• All right, looking forward to it!

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,369

You must be made of magic. Very excited about this, particularly the male version though I will certainly get all the versions!

Thank you very much!

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008

Will this work with smart content? (I mean, will the cobverted item appear when Gen8 selected in scene?)

jash147 said:

Will this work with smart content? (I mean, will the cobverted item appear when Gen8 selected in scene?)

Yes, it does. 

You will need to quit Daz and restart after the conversion.  Strangely, after conversion sometimes, BOTH the converted item AND the G3F Item appear when G8F is selected in scene. 

Sounds very promising!  Can't wait.

Thank you!

Uthgard said:

All right, looking forward to it!

I am looking forward to it a lot.  While working on this one, I had trouble sleeping as I was always thinking about it.  It will be a relief to get it in everyone's hands.  smiley

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Perhaps you could suggest to Daz that they schedule a sale on Daz Original Genesis 3 Female clothing to coincide with the release of Clothing Converter G3F to G8F? I recently passed on a couple of purchases of G3F clothing items due to my disappointment with AutoFit's results on G8F.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,909

Man, you are sure very creative!

xyer0 said:

Perhaps you could suggest to Daz that they schedule a sale on Daz Original Genesis 3 Female clothing to coincide with the release of Clothing Converter G3F to G8F? I recently passed on a couple of purchases of G3F clothing items due to my disappointment with AutoFit's results on G8F.

Daz handles all marketing.  I can certainly suggest it though.

Man, you are sure very creative!

I would like to take credit but it was Sickleyield's idea... I just made it into a product 

• Question abut the smart content part - I move evrerything out of the standard directories and don't use smart content at all.  It's up, nothing is where it expects it to be though.  Will this make the script unusable for me?

Question abut the smart content part - I move evrerything out of the standard directories and don't use smart content at all.  It's up, nothing is where it expects it to be though.  Will this make the script unusable for me?

No, this isn't a problem.  As long as the original worked, the converted one should work.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

I will probably get this but too bad nobody can figure out how to make the shoes work

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008
    jash147 said:

Yes, it does. 

You will need to quit Daz and restart after the conversion.  Strangely, after conversion sometimes, BOTH the converted item AND the G3F Item appear when G8F is selected in scene. 

Sorry, follow up question. That sounds great, but will it be clear which is G3, which G8. I find one irritation of Smart Content is that I sometimes have to open up the regular content folder just to find out what I am looking at.

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550

Will convert GF3 previously converted with Wear them all  from Victoria 3?

• HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 53

Any idea of when we might see this? It sounds like an amazing product and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action

• I might be able to do a G8 Astronaut suit withis one. You are the man !!!

jash147 said:
    jash147 said:

Yes, it does. 

Sorry, follow up question. That sounds great, but will it be clear which is G3, which G8. I find one irritation of Smart Content is that I sometimes have to open up the regular content folder just to find out what I am looking at.

I always just look down at the Info tab below the Smart Content pane.  The Path will have Genesis 8 or Genesis 3 in the name.

EquisVoid said:

Will convert GF3 previously converted with Wear them all  from Victoria 3?

I don't see why not.

Happyboy said:

Any idea of when we might see this? It sounds like an amazing product and I'm looking forward to seeing it in action

No idea, sorry.

I might be able to do a G8 Astronaut suit withis one. You are the man !!!

Thanks Midnight!

• Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Absolutely looking forward to this. Amazed at the quallity of your products. I believe this will be another valuable script also. Thanks for the great tools.

Td3d said:

Absolutely looking forward to this. Amazed at the quallity of your products. I believe this will be another valuable script also. Thanks for the great tools.

You are welcome!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    gerster said:

What about g8 to G3?

very cool idea btw!

Thanks.  Yes, the opposite direction is planned too.  

Great!  That's the question I was about to ask, as even though I've got a huge pile of G8F clothing and characters, I still find myself using G3F the majority of the time. 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Way to go!

Sigurd said:

Way to go!

Thank you!

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Any release date yet? Holding on to some store credit for that one!

Any release date yet? Holding on to some store credit for that one!

Not yet.  I found an issue that I need to deal with before release.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Pull this off and you have a guaranteed sale here ;). I get so weary doing it by hand. LOL. I got a ton of clothes to go thru, male and female. Haven't made even much of a small dent yet.

Laurie