Cyborg Model 4

DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Just bought Cyborg Model 4. The picture below shows both the pros and cons of it. It really does (as you can see) wear M4's clothing well. BUT, it doesn't keep it's hands and feet attached using simple poses from the M4 general poses set. Anyone know how to make this model pose well? In poser? Or know of a pose set that is functional with it?

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Not sure about Poser, but in Daz Studio I conform the cyborg figure to a Michael 4, setting M4 to not visible, then pose M4.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Search the forums for the cyborg. I know in DS that you do not zero the firgure like you would a normal figure or things wont follow.

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Not sure about Poser, but in Daz Studio I conform the cyborg figure to a Michael 4, setting M4 to not visible, then pose M4.

Thank you! Worked perfectly. I had the same trouble with the Daz skeleton and ended up using only poser 1-4 and a few M3 poses with it. I have a feeling this will work with it too. Makes both files a joy!

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Search the forums for the cyborg. I know in DS that you do not zero the firgure like you would a normal figure or things wont follow.

Thanks, I will do so. The idea of a cyborg wearing furs swing an axe or a business suit or... is too much fun to pass up!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

Thank you! Worked perfectly. I had the same trouble with the Daz skeleton and ended up using only poser 1-4 and a few M3 poses with it. I have a feeling this will work with it too. Makes both files a joy!

It should (pretty sure it does) work equally well for the M4 skeleton - I seem to recall there is a pose to do the conforming for the skeleton?