Who Are the New DAZ Zookeepers?

chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Now that Dan and Chris are off on their own adventures, I thought Id click on the "About DAZ" link to see who is running things. And more importantly, if they will be the basis for any new 3D characters. But no luck, its just about the product.

Who is the Big Cheese? What about the Middle and Lesser Cheeses? Cheeses with few than 1 HD?

Honest answers are appreciated. Complete lies are also welcome if they are funny.

Comments

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Swiss cheese?

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

The company is now being run by an entity so secretive and shy that nobody has ever laid eyes on him, her or it. All we know is that the leader's name is The Millennium Cow...

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited July 2013

My guess is that it is Dumorians new companion, the shy Sash that in secret runs the company... when he isn't trying to hide from Dumorian *whistles inncoently*

Post edited by Carola O on
  • SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited July 2013

robkelk said:
    The company is now being run by an entity so secretive and shy that nobody has ever laid eyes on him, her or it. All we know is that the leader's name is The Millennium Cow...

I was going to say that!

You stole my joke.

I demand that you return it by the year 2742 or there will be Serious Consequences.

Post edited by Sockratease on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:

I was going to say that!

You stole my joke.

I demand that you return it by the year 2742 or there will be Serious Consequences.

lol...there was a post a while back introducing the new people. IIRC the new CEO is called Jim Thornton, they also introduced some other people at the same time. I think the post may have been at the old forum so will be archived now.

Sorry I can't remember any more than that.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

Hi Chikako
    I wanted to enjoy what you're here, and tell you that I'm not getting the update download Chunk 1.5
    the download link in this format that prevents the realization of the same. This has happened to me at other times, and you sent me a link free download which was possible at the time the Chunk 1.
    Some days ago I sent email to support Mirye, but so far no response.
    Excuse me, I know that this topic is not facing this question, but you're here ... So ...
    would like a free link to download Chunk 1.5.
    thank you

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

DAZ is run by chohole who has clubbed her way to the top

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    lol...lol
  • Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 622
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Ahhhh!

That explains all the spying on Americans by the NSA! They're looking to ID the MC

:megaphone: Okay, Snowden! You can come home now! All is forgiven! :nonchalantwhistle:

but seriously, won't somebody please fix these broken smilies already??? >:(

• chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Hi Chikako
    I wanted to enjoy what you're here, and tell you that I'm not getting the update download Chunk 1.5
    the download link in this format that prevents the realization of the same. This has happened to me at other times, and you sent me a link free download which was possible at the time the Chunk 1.
    Some days ago I sent email to support Mirye, but so far no response.
    Excuse me, I know that this topic is not facing this question, but you're here ... So ...
    would like a free link to download Chunk 1.5.
    thank you

Hi Jorge,

The temporary links issued from the store do not work?

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:

If DAZ was run by Chohole, then "Daz Soon" would mean "In about twenty minutes".
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:

If DAZ was run by Chohole, then "Daz Soon" would mean "In about twenty minutes".
    and the home page.................
    Untitled.jpg
    1898 x 755 - 192K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,268
    edited December 1969

Ah, good. The campaign of misinformation and misdirection is working. Umm, I mean nothing to see here.

edited December 1969

The links work, but to a certain point, then the download is finished so corrupt, it still does not download the entire file completely.
    when this happened to me at another time (with previous version of Chunk), you solved my problem, sending me a link with password to file in a temporary place "www.proactive-intl....rar"
    That was the solution to my dilemma with Chunk
    Now, I need your help again to 1.5 Chunk
    thank you

edited December 1969

Hi Chikako
    The links work, but to a certain point, then the download is finished so corrupt, it still does not download the entire file completely.
    when this happened to me at another time (with previous version of Chunk), you solved my problem, sending me a link with password to file in a temporary place "www.proactive-intl....rar"
    That was the solution to my dilemma with Chunk
    Now, I need your help again to 1.5 Chunk
    thank you

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:

I was going to say that!

You stole my joke.

A-ha! There's the problem!

Every time the Millennium Cow tries to get out, Sockratease grabs her back!

But if you really want her kept inside, I suppose I'll just have to give the joke back...