Comprehensive List of Video Tutorials on Carrara (UPDATE: New Access Method!)

2»

Comments

• FractalDimensiaFractalDimensia Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

shumphry said:
    Thank you so much for the tutorial lists, as a visual learner I take in more from a five minute video than I would reading a manual for an hour. Downloaded the complexity pdf and will start going through it.

Argus1000: "Great list, FractalDimensia.. Now I don‘t have to search all over the place. I KNOW where the tuts are. Thanks for the hard work."

You are welcome.

I have not had much time to work on the list the past month, but should hopefully get some free time after this coming week. I plan to do another round of edits and additions.....

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited December 1969

thanks from me too FD !

• I cannot access any of the links, original post's google links tell me i need to request access, which i have done

but no access is granted. In addition

Jay_NOLA links now say they are private youtube link so those are not accessible either.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,799

the links are over 10 years old, anything could of happened.. indecision

• FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 117

looking for the Tutorial Vids from Phil Wilkes as a one buy own forever but no monthly/yearly dripfeed to your Bank-Acount

is that possible?

I think not …

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,687

Fettbemme said:

looking for the Tutorial Vids from Phil Wilkes as a one buy own forever but no monthly/yearly dripfeed to your Bank-Acount

is that possible?

I think not …

They use to be for sale, then the ownership swapped around .....

• FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 117

Bunyip02 said:

Fettbemme said:

is that possible?

I think not …

They use to be for sale, then the ownership swapped around .....

I'm sure someone got it twice ( … ) ?

I can pay a reasonable amount but not the entire world

PM me laugh