Navigating through a Scene

jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi everyone.

I am working on a big scene using the Forest Bundle with five actors.
Although the scene is very large, I am working with a smaller portion of it.
Despite trying to limit the area I am working on, I find myself frequently scrolling to get to actors, pose them and get them situated. Is there anyway in Daz Studio, to click on a prop or an actor and somehow immediately be centered on that object in the scene without scrolling to navigate to from actor to actor.

I thank you all for your knowledge sharing in advance.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

jaxprog said:
    Hi everyone.

I am working on a big scene using the Forest Bundle with five actors.
    Although the scene is very large, I am working with a smaller portion of it.
    Despite trying to limit the area I am working on, I find myself frequently scrolling to get to actors, pose them and get them situated. Is there anyway in Daz Studio, to click on a prop or an actor and somehow immediately be centered on that object in the scene without scrolling to navigate to from actor to actor.

I thank you all for your knowledge sharing in advance.

Not to my knowledge but someone with a little more experience with DS may know better. It's a good question and I've wondered the same at times of setting up big scenes.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Yes, you can select the item in the Scene pane, and use the Camera Frame button at the top of the viewport. It looks like an open square with a plus sign in the middle.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Oh wow, cool. You learn something new every day

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312
    edited December 1969

Thank You Jimmy!
    If it were a snake, it would have bitten me.