Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• DrekkanDrekkan Posts: 458

Rachael McAdams character look-a-like?

Known mostly for her fame in the 'Meangirls' movie as the main clique girl if you may not be familar with her. Am after a character of her somewhere for any Daz studio model. Anyone know perhaps where one may be? not found anything myself and maybe there isn't one :( thankyou.

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    Ikyoto said:
    Ikyoto said:

Still looking for the Brady family for g3 or g8. Any leads? The humor writes itself.

Which one do you mean? The old TV series one, or the new Brady Bunch with Tom, his model wife and some american patriots? wink

both actually

old ones clawing thir way out of graves to hunt the new

Considering what happened to Marcia the last time someone threw a football around, I don't expect that to turn out well for the Old Brady Bunch devil

laugh

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    edited June 2018

I wonder if we'll see an increase in celebrity likeness with the recent sale on facegen. I had good results with the demo and picked up the full version a month or so ago, but never installed it till today. I forgot how much fun the demo was. wink

sgajohnshepard.jpg
    1036 x 867 - 396K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I wonder if we'll see an increase in celebrity likeness with the recent sale on facegen. I had good results with the demo and picked up the full version a month or so ago, but never installed it till today. I forgot how much fun the demo was. wink

Excellent Sheppard! :)

You should do a Ronon - that way you can do fan art of both Ronon and Aquaman! heheh :)

I really need to pick up Facegen - it looks like a lot of fun. And I did have a ton of fun with the demo.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Hmmm, I guess I should be embarrassed I don't know who Sheppard is. I thought your render might of been Harrison Ford.

• hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167
    edited June 2018

You should do a Ronon - that way you can do fan art of both Ronon and Aquaman! heheh :)

I really need to pick up Facegen - it looks like a lot of fun. And I did have a ton of fun with the demo.

Yeah. Stargate Atlantis. 

Post edited by hyteckit on
    hyteckit said:

Yeah. Stargate Atlantis. 

OK, thanks. That's easier an closer than Harrison Ford is to that render.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited June 2018

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima (open to debate but Adam usually gets the eyebrows spot on and they definitely match Adriana's)

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS05 - Scarlett Johansson

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - ? (Personally yet to be convinced by any guesses made so far..fill in your favourite)

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12 - Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

Just updating the list with a new addition

Post edited by Haruchai on
    edited June 2018

And Sangriart has released a Jenna Coleman look alike.

Osuine for Genesis 8 Female

Thumb126928_1608cdb86d802d19fdb089d0705bc302.jpg
    300 x 350 - 39K
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    Haruchai said:

Who is she
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    Haruchai said:

Who is she

Google is your friend, LOL

• stephenschoonstephenschoon Posts: 351
    edited June 2018
    Haruchai said:

Just came on to say the same, brilliant character, here's a quick render...
    S.

Mmm, I've attached the file, can't see how to include it inline...

Osuine.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by stephenschoon on
  • stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    edited June 2018
    Haruchai said:

Just came on to say the same, brilliant character, here's a quick render...
    S.

Mmm, I've attached the file, can't see how to include it inline...

She is amazingly good.  Sangriart's best yet!!  For those who don't know her Jenna Coleman is an English actress (from Blackpool) who is famos for appearing in Emerdale, Waterloo Road, Doctor Who (as Clara Oswald) and Victoria.  

Run You Clever Boy.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by stuthurso on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    Haruchai said:

Who is she

Google is your friend, LOL

really?

• ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596
    edited June 2018

Yes! Sangriart heard our request. and she has arrived! cool

Quick test render. 

Jenna100test2.jpg
    800 x 1294 - 146K
    Post edited by ChadCrypto on
  • tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047
    edited June 2018

Here's my take on Scully (Gillian Anderson) Using 3DA Rionach for V4

As I mentioned before, Rionach looks like a sexier version of Gillian Anderson to me.  Here's a closer shot of Rionach's face:

Scully_RionachV4.jpg
    1188 x 1080 - 336K
    Scully_RionachV4_2.jpg
    1140 x 1080 - 347K
    Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172

Have been lurking this thread for a while, and didn't see it mentioned anywhere. But Gella is a likeness to Kristen Stewart.

https://www.daz3d.com/gella-for-genesis-8-female

And then there's Elaina for Penny 8. I'm really not sure about this, but I'm getting Elizabeth Taylor vibes with the Cleopatra render. What do you guys think?

https://www.daz3d.com/p3d-elaina-for-penny-8

• ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172

Sorry for double post, but I got another similarity here.

Juniper over on Rendo looks like young Michelle Pfeiffer?

junpier.jpg
    493 x 285 - 47K
  • grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246
    edited June 2018
    Haruchai said:
    stuthurso said:

Image result for Jessica Alba

I think CS14 is supposed to be Jessica Alba myself.  

That is actually a very good call. The mole on the lower left of the face is the giveaway there. I'll add it when I next update the list. It's hard because she smiles in so many of the images of her. I wasn't too sure about the mouth but then found this image which is very like the main promo (less sunglasses of course).

Thanks.

One of the issues with Jessica Alba is that when she smiles that giant upper lip thins out substantially. And out of the box I don't know of any morhps that automagically slim the upper lip when a character smiles. So you have to choose if you want her to look like she looks when smiling or when not smiling, her mouth is totally different. That's true for many people with thicker upper lips but she's an extreme example in my opinion.

Post edited by grinch2901 on
  • OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    Haruchai said:
    stuthurso said:

Image result for Jessica Alba

I think CS14 is supposed to be Jessica Alba myself.  

That is actually a very good call. The mole on the lower left of the face is the giveaway there. I'll add it when I next update the list. It's hard because she smiles in so many of the images of her. I wasn't too sure about the mouth but then found this image which is very like the main promo (less sunglasses of course).

Thanks.

One of the issues with Jessica Alba is that when she smiles that giant upper lip thins out substantially. And out of the box I don't know of any morhps that automagically slim the upper lip when a character smiles. So you have to choose if you want her to look like she looks when smiling or when not smiling, her mouth is totally different. That's true for many people with thicker upper lips but she's an extreme example in my opinion.

Alot of times, you have to adjust face shaping dials when using expressions to keep the face from looking weird. Back when I was doing dialspun morphs for V4/M4, I would try to change the facial expression to match the most common expressions from the reference photos, just to see how close I could get..

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582
    edited June 2018

I was lucky enough to nab a few of the morphs by Werts before he (or she) disappeared along with the various likenesses offered.  My 'prize" of that collection is Tom Baker who played the titular role in "Doctor Who" from 1974 to 1981.  Now, I did tweak it a bit with various "++" morphs, adding a hint of "old age", giving a bit of "hook" to the nose, that sort of thing.  I'll admit I rather pleased with the current features.  Presently I'm doing things to improve his outfit.  Funny enough, all the clothing elements (3, maybe 4) came from the Plat' Club, so it was not expensive to dress him.  Right noe I'm working on some issues with the scarf.  It's proving tricky to "tuck" the uppermost segment under the "loop"  without it experiencing some considerable "poke through" (aka "clipping") with the coat's lapels.  But eventually I'll get it right.

Sincerely,

Bill

M4-Baker-Costume-J-1.jpg
    600 x 1200 - 56K
    Post edited by Redfern on
  • Not sure if it was already posted in here or not but Charlotte 8, maybe with a few adjustments, is a pretty good analog for Jessica Brown Findlay.

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192

The latest Celebrity Look-a-Like from Most Digital Creations, CS 17, is up.  She appears to be Jessica Biel on this occasion.  

edited June 2018
    stuthurso said:

The latest Celebrity Look-a-Like from Most Digital Creations, CS 17, is up.  She appears to be Jessica Biel on this occasion.  

Saw her a few minutes ago and wasn't entirely sure if it was Jessica Biel but was leaning that way.  List updated

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima (open to debate but Adam usually gets the eyebrows spot on and they definitely match Adriana's)

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS05 - Scarlett Johansson

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - ? (Personally yet to be convinced by any guesses made so far..fill in your favourite)

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

CS17 - Jessica Biel

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,846

Jon Bernthal, a.k.a. The Punisher, for Genesis 8.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=127187&AID=666

nDelphi said:

Jon Bernthal, a.k.a. The Punisher, for Genesis 8.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=127187&AID=666

3D model tend to make faces more angular looking and thinner. Not sure if it's the shader materials & lighting or just the geometry. Not just on Bernthal there but generally speaking.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

I'm thinking CS-08 is Emilia Clarke

• ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279
    edited June 2018

I would like to see a character resembling this actress - Angela Sarafyan. She has been playing Clementine on Westworld.  This facial structure seems to be rare in the marketplace.  If anyone knows of a product which looks like her, please link.

Angela+Sarafyan.jpg
    756 x 1024 - 205K
    Post edited by Connatic on
This discussion has been closed.