eyeliner not lining up with eye

Trying instant makeup by Draagonstorm on G2 fiquire and eyeliner and eye brow are loading to high on the eye and face...please help

Post edited by enigma484_92e4811bd2 on

Comments

• edited June 2018

using smart makeup  eyeliner script on G2 by draagonstrom but when applied eye liner is to high on the eye  please help

eyeliner.png
    700 x 910 - 740K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

This is the only makeup product i am seeing for G2 https://www.daz3d.com/instant-makeup-for-v5-uv-skin-sets

If so, it uses the V5 UV set, so you need to so to the surfacse and rendering tab, select the makeup surfaces for G2 and go to the bottom and change the UVs to V5 instead of base female. Not sure it will work if you don't have V5 skin also, but it's worth a shot.

• edited June 2018

thx ...went I tried that ty through the entire face off

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,026

She did one for G3 and one for V5. Neither of those uses the same UV as G2. 

• Mergd duplicate threads - please don't post the same topic in two places, it just wastes people's time as they make comments in one thread that were already made in another. If you wish to move the thread you can do so by editing the first post and picking a different forum.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,026

thx ...went I tried that ty through the entire face off

You have to use a base skin that uses the same UV as the makeup set. It's not universal. You need to use a V5 base skin as well.