sculpt V5 in zbrush ...... question about rigging in Daz studiose

Tara RichardsonTara Richardson Posts: 4
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Sent V5 to Zbrush now brought back to Daz studio.. How do I set up my new sculpt so I can sell it? Is there another program I need like injection magic to create the INJ & REM???

Also when setting up Genesis in Poser How do I make it work to set up shaders and such? It doesn't seem to like Poser

In the middle of project and just wanna be done.... :)

Thank you for any help u can give me
Stormi

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

Once you have the morph, assuming you brought it back across the GoZ bridge or imported through Morph Loader with Reverse Deformations so that you don't have any of the V5 morph mixed in, you can save as a morph asset - File>Save as>Support Asset>DSF Morph... The files will be in \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\Yourname\Yourproduct, where Yourname and Yourproduct are the names you entered in the save dialogue.

For Poser materials I'm not sure what you are asking - applying them, or saving them? One thing you need to be sure of is that you are using an OBJ with the right UV set applied.

• Tara RichardsonTara Richardson Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Thank u..

YES used GOZ to export & import

. It's just that when I load V5 in poser it acts different then v4 and the others , Could just be my crappy computer.. Lol

THANK U!!!!!!

• PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

I'm a bit confused but it looks like you are trying to create a V5 character for Poser?