A bit of progress on the store? Or...

SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Okay, I just noticed the Announcement post from DAZ_bfurner about the DAZ Originals sale category and the PC category now allegedly working. Sorry, but after the last month I can't trust a statement like that in a thread none of us can post to with queries.

In the Originals Sale category, I'm seeing 2330 items — and, amazingly, the same number when I switch to viewing 60 per page. In the PC category, it's 2234 items.

Is this the number I should be seeing?

I'm still skeptical, because sorting stuff by Release Date is still not always showing things in the same order. And I don't think I saw the GNBD Cairos Felucca (which you have to dig to find it's for Vue) before today, so why is it about to fall off the end of New Releases? Anyone else seeing the same numbers? Different ones?

Post edited by SpottedKitty on

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

Last time I checked the PC items it was only listing something like 900 of them and they were mostly Gen3 and earlier. 2334 sounds like it's in the right ballpark, but since I can't seem to get there I can't say for sure.

Lately, the store pages won't open for me at all. Or one will open and I'll timeout if I try to move to another. Going to a discussion thread from an e-mail link takes 2-3 minutes if it gets there at all. And Firefox is no better than Safari.

From where I'm standing the whole site is shredding worse and worse with every passing day.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited June 2012

Weren't new items -- such as those new Honeymoon lingeries etc -- exempt from the DAZ-O sale? Anything within 60 days as not available? And Platinum Club items were also exempt from the sale, right? My search parameters give roughly 3955 DAZ O items, including those that hit Platinum Club list.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • edited June 2012

*If you have any website related bugs or feedback that you would like to report please go to the following page:

https://www.daz3d.com/i/support/feedback

Clicked on that 'fixed[ supplied link.

Not Found

The requested URL /support/feedback was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at vlan-gallery.daz3d.com Port 443

I'm HERE!

OK, here it is June 25th and the new site still lacks our $6 monthly voucher, no Published Artist(s) store links and wishlist link just an error [much like the choice to update a perfectly working website using buggy incompatible software] msg.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 821838274323
    So I'll try here.

tnt
    BTW I'm a long time pc member

Post edited by stunttnt_def730da3d on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

The $6 voucher is here now:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1934/

You have four days to spend it - and a nice DO sale too:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/daz-originals/

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited June 2012

Kerya said:
    The $6 voucher is here now:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1934/

You have four days to spend it - and a nice DO sale too:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/daz-originals/

??? That's the June coupon. I already spent that, I think the minute it came out! :lol:
    For a minute I thought you were pointing to the July coupon, my mistake because I know of course it's not July at all, not even in Holland. :coolsmile:

edited to add: and I just now noticed the post above yours that you responded to of course. :red:

Love, Jeanne
    Post edited by Jeanne M on
    edited December 1969

Okay, I just noticed the Announcement post from DAZ_bfurner about the DAZ Originals sale category and the PC category now allegedly working. Sorry, but after the last month I can't trust a statement like that in a thread none of us can post to with queries.

In the Originals Sale category, I'm seeing 2330 items — and, amazingly, the same number when I switch to viewing 60 per page. In the PC category, it's 2234 items.

Is this the number I should be seeing?

I'm still skeptical, because sorting stuff by Release Date is still not always showing things in the same order. And I don't think I saw the GNBD Cairos Felucca (which you have to dig to find it's for Vue) before today, so why is it about to fall off the end of New Releases? Anyone else seeing the same numbers? Different ones?

PC items give me also a number of 2234 now, so I really think we may presume the PC-items category is back. :-)
    It beats me however why the default sort order is set on price......

The DO category is, also for me, showing 2330 items and although the newsletter said M5 would be part of it... I couldn't find him in that category. Sort order is release date

Love, Jeanne
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Sorry! I was answering tnt:

OK, here it is June 25th and the new site still lacks our $6 monthly voucher,

And he/she has only 4 more days for the June coupon!

edited December 1969

LOL, edited my post when you were writing your last post LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tnt said:
    *If you have any website related bugs or feedback that you would like to report please go to the following page:

https://www.daz3d.com/i/support/feedback

Clicked on that 'fixed[ supplied link.

Not Found

The requested URL /support/feedback was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at vlan-gallery.daz3d.com Port 443

I'm HERE!

OK, here it is June 25th and the new site still lacks our $6 monthly voucher, no Published Artist(s) store links and wishlist link just an error [much like the choice to update a perfectly working website using buggy incompatible software] msg.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 821838274323
    So I'll try here.

tnt
    BTW I'm a long time pc member

I an not quite certain where you got that link from, as people had been asked to give their feedback throght the Bug trcking system, as a section had been set up there for website feedback.

Many issues are being worked on or have already been fixed.