Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals

12345679»

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I have found in most of my case (may not be for others) that it is punctuation. When I get the error I remove the last punctuation I used and it usually goes through for me. Occasionally I have to add a couple word. We suspect it has something to do with the spam filters looking for certain patterns.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

thanks, I'll check that next time then.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

The web team is making another change to the Credit Card Profile information. You are right they didn't implement the data properly and we are working on getting it fixed. If you live in a country that requires the additional state/prov information, you may have to wait a couple of days for the fix to be in place.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

You are right they didn't implement the data properly and we are working on getting it fixed.

And they didn't notice until some of us residents of the 52nd state started breaking out the clue-by-4 ...? That isn't exactly what I could call reassuring, you know; what else might not have been "implemented properly"? Fixing this is now priority #1 I hope — and if not, why not?

Thank FSM my annual membership isn't due until November, maybe it'll be fixed by then. Wait, my bank card renews in a couple of months.
    edited December 1969

The Foreign Credit Card issue has been fixed. If you are not seeing the fix in you Credit Card Profile, Refresh that page and you will see the updated information.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You are right they didn't implement the data properly and we are working on getting it fixed.

And they didn't notice until some of us residents of the 52nd state started breaking out the clue-by-4 ...? That isn't exactly what I could call reassuring, you know; what else might not have been "implemented properly"? Fixing this is now priority #1 I hope — and if not, why not?

Thank FSM my annual membership isn't due until November, maybe it'll be fixed by then. Wait, my bank card renews in a couple of months.

And here was me convinced that the former colonists over the other side of the pond only had 50 States.

Me I live in Wales, devolved, but part of the UK
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    And here was me convinced that the former colonists over the other side of the pond only had 50 States.

Well, the 51st state is obviously the state of confusion, which is where DAZ is hosted, and the 52nd fills in the gaps east of New York and west of Los Angeles.

• edited December 1969

I had paid for an annual subscription,but haven't had any access to the Platinum Club since the change.I filed a ticket on June 9th and received a reply that my request has been deemed solved.Nothing has changed,no PC prices on anything,no Members Only forum,and nothing in my account profile about being a member.I have filed another ticket on June 23,no reply so far.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2012

Yes ... it's been years but finally there are PROVINCES listed!

Thank you.

And the credit card profile was saved.

finally.png
    500 x 355 - 24K
    Post edited by patience55 on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

To help clean up some and get rid of some of the stickies, I am going to unsticky this thread. Please use the following thread also stickied and about PC Issues to report any problems: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1556/

• edited December 1969

I had paid for an annual subscription,but haven't had any access to the Platinum Club since the change.I filed a ticket on June 9th and received a reply that my request has been deemed solved.Nothing has changed,no PC prices on anything,no Members Only forum,and nothing in my account profile about being a member.I have filed another ticket on June 23,no reply so far.

Looks like I am back to this again.No PC access or prices,Purchased the subscription on 4/2/12 so I should have six months left.Don't seem to be able to get any reply after filling tickets>:(

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

When did you put in the ticket? I know with the issues over the weekend they got a little backed up so it may take a day or two for your ticket. If it hasn't yet been resolved, please let me know and I'll look into it :)

edited December 1969

We are looking into this for you Stonehedge. Should have a resolution a bit later today.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932
    edited December 1969

Well my PC membership is borked again, just in time for the PC sale. :roll:
    * sigh *
    I hope the support ticket gets sorted quickly...

edited December 1969

Leana said:
    * sigh *

How fast was that...you should be fixed and working in the PC.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932
    edited December 1969

Leana said:
    * sigh *

How fast was that...you should be fixed and working in the PC. Thanks a lot, that's effectively working now :-)