Victoria 6 has been released.

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

it's possible you may need to have had it in your cart WITH the pro bundle. But just to be sure, open up a support ticket or contact DAZ about it.

That wouldn't work ... they're releasing a freebie every day, so it can't be an "in cart with". Though I saw, too late, that the percentage savings on the other stuff has a little note saying that those have to be in the cart all at once, which is annoying.

I'll wait and see what happens; I think they're working frantically to make it all happen properly, at the moment. I'll give it time. :D

ah yes, that's a good point! didn't think of that. :D

• XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    So G2/V6 basically has no shoes right now...

Working on it (;

edited December 1969

I just got the pro bundle and only Genesis 2 Female Genitalia was included, NOT Genesis 2 Female Body & Head Morphs.

ah ok. thanks. Bit disappointing. MFM must have bought those also at the same time. :D

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    First few tests of transferring Gen1/V5 footwear (mostly stuff from dx30) to G2 are completely unusable. Lots of crumpling, just like with Gen4->Genesis. So G2/V6 basically has no shoes right now...

I hope this is a fluke that will be fixed. If V6 can not use any of the Gen5 or Gen4 content properly then that makes all of my content useless. No point in laying down more money for a new character to just use the few bits of V6 content available right now.

edited December 1969

Xena said:
    cwichura said:

Working on it (;

flat adventurer fantasy type boots? *begs & pleads* :D

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Does this really only work for version 4.6, as that's what the essentials say?

I bought the pro bundle. No, none of those things (the V4 product, the morphs- you need to get the bundle) are included. Here's the view from my Product Library.

v6pro.jpg
    1793 x 1144 - 170K
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,652
    edited June 2013

cwichura said:
    First few tests of transferring Gen1/V5 footwear (mostly stuff from dx30) to G2 are completely unusable. Lots of crumpling, just like with Gen4->Genesis. So G2/V6 basically has no shoes right now...

Wow this sh*t again..... Looks like I will be staying with Ds4.6 & R2 for quite a while...

Post edited by Bobvan on
  • twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

Seriously, Daz?

• XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Xena said:
    cwichura said:

Working on it (;

Email me (:

edited December 1969

Bobvan said:
    cwichura said:

Wow this sh*t again.....

wow SERIOUSLY????? shoes for Genesis 1 don't autofit properly to Genesis 2????????????????
    that's bad. That's REALLY bad.

edited December 1969

Xena said:
    jakiblue said:
    Xena said:
    cwichura said:

Working on it (;

Email me (:

just did. Boy, I hope I got the right email. LOL

edited December 1969

Novica said:

I bought the pro bundle. No, none of those things (the V4 product, the morphs- you need to get the bundle) are included. Here's the view from my Product Library.

Thanks Novica!
    *crosses Pro bundle off the list*

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

guess the new bones for each of the 5 toes are the reason of this problem to fit shoes..

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

No surprise, but the G2 Female Genitalia look to be the same as the current nerfed-to-hell Genesis Female Genitalia, making them pointless, based on the included files (e.g., no separate mat zone for the 'inside bits', no morphs, etc). So no point in buying the pro bundle for them, as I'm sure people will do the genital crease morphs for G2F just like the multiple versions (including free ones) that exist for Genesis.

edited June 2013

Its always something there's bigger things to worry about in life me thinks its tome to remove the G2 base figure....

Post edited by Bobvan on
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Novica said:

Thanks Novica!

I don't blame you! I got it because I do product reviews in my art studio thread, so eventually I'll need it anyway. But then I read it is for 4.6 only and I've read quite a few problems exist with that version so I am still using 4.5. GREAT.

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,343
    edited December 1969

Gen1 expression works partial in gen2 fem. Clothes fits from gen1 via autofit. Shoes have problems, ugly problems.

gen2_fem.jpg
    656 x 847 - 344K
  • Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited June 2013

edit: found

Post edited by Pixel8ted on
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    jakiblue said:
    Novica said:

Thanks Novica!

I don't blame you! I got it because I do product reviews in my art studio thread, so eventually I'll need it anyway. But then I read it is for 4.6 only and I've read quite a few problems exist with that version so I am still using 4.5. GREAT.

I"m using 4.6 and haven't had any problems with it at all yet - I'm loving it. *grin* I'm just going through your thread there to check out your reviews...what page do they start on?

edited December 1969

gilikshe said:
    Gen1 expression works partial in gen2 fem. Clothes fits from gen1 via autofit. Shoes have problems, ugly problems.

LOLOLOLOL

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    jakiblue said:

it's possible you may need to have had it in your cart WITH the pro bundle. But just to be sure, open up a support ticket or contact DAZ about it.

That wouldn't work ... they're releasing a freebie every day, so it can't be an "in cart with". Though I saw, too late, that the percentage savings on the other stuff has a little note saying that those have to be in the cart all at once, which is annoying.

I'll wait and see what happens; I think they're working frantically to make it all happen properly, at the moment. I'll give it time. :D

ah yes, that's a good point! didn't think of that. :D

Hah! See, my coffee is kicking in. :D

edited June 2013

Well, you're gonna love this. I am using 4.5 and all of this loaded up. This is what the vianne looks like in 4.5
    So SOMETHING is working, not sure if this is looking the same as it would in version 4.6. But at least we know you can do something with Genesis 2 in version 4.5 EDIT: To me, she looks beat up though!

https://www.daz3d.com/vianne-for-victoria-6

genesis2.jpg
    1656 x 828 - 123K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 1969

I"m using 4.6 and haven't had any problems with it at all yet - I'm loving it. *grin* I'm just going through your thread there to check out your reviews...what page do they start on?

They are scattered throughout as that's only part of the thread :)

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

I'm thinking autofit of Genesis stuff to G2F doesn't copy/convert the rigidity maps. Things like belt buckles/studs/etc that look fine on Genesis are badly warped on G2F.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Okay, can anyone tell me how to get the Dimension Lights free? Having bought and checked out V6 Pro Bundle, I went back to claim the freebie and put it in my cart but it's not free. Am I being too impatient? I haven't even finished downloaded G2 in DIM yet, let alone V6. Haha!

Worked for me earlier today. The discount probably won't show up in the cart preview, but when you actually 'Go to Shopping Cart' it should show up as free.
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    I just got the pro bundle and only Genesis 2 Female Genitalia was included, NOT Genesis 2 Female Body & Head Morphs.

ah ok. thanks. Bit disappointing. MFM must have bought those also at the same time. :D
    Sorry, yes, I did <(v_v). Apologies for the confusion (v/\v).</p>

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    jakiblue said:

Sorry, yes, I did <(v_v). Apologies for the confusion (v/\v).</div>

LOL tis ok. I got all excited, then I got all depressed. *laughs* So it's your fault I turned to the chocolate i had hidden away in the cupboard. :D

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    M F M said:
    jakiblue said:

Sorry, yes, I did <(v_v). Apologies for the confusion (v/\v).</div>

LOL tis ok. I got all excited, then I got all depressed. *laughs* So it's your fault I turned to the chocolate i had hidden away in the cupboard. :D
    Ooooo chocolate! \(^_^)/

• EwokzombieEwokzombie Posts: 69
    edited June 2013

Sorry, I may be in the minority here but I’m not impressed. Not at what it is but the constant “new figure upgrades” we don’t need. Didn’t we just get the generation 5's in the last year or so? Why would I even look at Genesis 2 and the Generation 6 figures when I didnt even get the Gen 5 ones or use Genesis once?

Sorry, but I think I’ll stick to the Gen 3 and 4 figures. I cant afford to keep “upgrading” to a new figure, especially when the Gen 5's and Genesis have barely been touched by anyone making things for them.

Out of curiosity, how long did the Gen 3's last before getting replaced?

Post edited by Ewokzombie on
    edited December 1969

Wow. Although I'm using 4.5, it was interesting to see the slider called "Weight" right after Voluptuous. You move that sucker and you have a sumo wrestler.