The PC 'Expired members' party thread

12346»

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I find it quicker to type tho :)

but then you would have to have a list of the codes or memorize them. :( does not work but :) does.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

I'd just be happy to get the old smileys back

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

I tend to mainly ;-) or :-) or :coolcheese: with the occasional :red:

edited December 1969

I like my devil smileys

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

The relative lack of obvious sad or angry emoticons strikes me as vaguely Orwellian (not that I think this was intentional on DAZ's part). (Edit: wait, has this changed? I don't recall seeing >:( or >:-( when the new forum opened...)

I don't care for the new smileys in general, but I do appreciate that there's a smiley for ;-P

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited June 2012

hmm, devil smileys you say... :coolsmirk:

Post edited by IanTP on
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

No subscriptions, no $10, no love from Daz :(

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Ok, one more time.

Bug report or ticket to Zen desk?

I'm still seeing the idiotic names that aren't mine showing up when I open up the landing page. Yes, I've tried flushing the cache. More than once. No go.

My PC membership is not showing up at all. I got to the subscription page and get an error message similar to the one I get on my serial codes page.

I sent one ticket to Zen requesting my serial codes because I need to reinstall some software. I failed to back them up because in all the years I've dealt with DAZ, I've never had a problem retrieving my serial codes. Until now.

The ticket response was, of course, the standard "...we're working on resolving the problem..." and marking it resolved.

I gave up one the bug tracker back during the DS3A days when none the bugs I sent were ever resolved and have little faith in Zen desk.

Where to now?

edited December 1969

Serial numbers are listed here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/ and you are showing as a PC member so not sure what to tell you there.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

icprncss, if you are still seing a problem that has been sorted out now for some time, then the problem has to be somewhere on your own computer, imo.

in "clear recent history" on your Browser, clear as much as you can. With forefox I have options to clear browsing and download history, form and search history, cookies, cache, active logins and offline website data. Clearing all or as many of them as you can, whilst logged off from this site, should help. Cache is the most important.

If that still doesn't clear it then try using a forced refresh.

You say you getting error messages on your serial numbers page, and also your subscriptions page, can you show us a screen shot of the error message.

As Frank said your PC membership is fully active.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Serial numbers are listed here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/ and you are showing as a PC member so not sure what to tell you there.

I do not need generalized serials codes, I need my C8Pro serial that was issued by DAZ.

The error message I'm receiving on both the serial and subscript page is this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php on line 230 Fatal error: Class 'Mage' not found in /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 244

I installed the latest version of Firefox as the site seems to have major issues with IE. Still seeing the same error messages although the log in issue seems to have gone away.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

That is a very stranbe error message. I will make enquiries to see if anyone has any idea what is happening.