Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

Oh, what's going on with my account now?

After the change, I've had my PC monthly subscription show as active, then expired with no Members Only forum access or PC prices, then PC prices but still no MO forum, then subscription show as active but still no MO forum, then access to the MO forum still with PC prices but subscription expired again, then finally subscription active and MO access and PC prices some time last week. Finally all fixed, i thought.

Haven't been in to check for some days, but I check today and now I find my subscription is showing as 'suspended', no MO forum, no PC prices. But a mysterious 10USD store credit has appeared in my account, dated the 15th. No emails with an explanation, just the normal newsletter sales thingies.

What the heck is going on? Has my membership been suspended because of the aggrieved post I made last week about the PC situation? Or the one about the over two weeks DAZ took to sort out a purchase mess-up? If so, why no email telling me? And what's this 10USD store credit?

I give up; I really do. I just can't handle all this muddle and to and fro.

Oh - and can 'Store Credit' be used on anything, like PA items and PC club 1.99s (if I get my PC back), or is it just the 'only DAZ originals and not 1.99 items'?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Store Credit can be used on anything.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have you at any time hit the "cancel" button as regards your PC membership, even if you only meant to cancel out a payment method?

You are certainly no longer registering as a PC member.

It may require another support ticket to get to the bottom of what is heppening to your account. Pointless telling you to Phone.

• multimediastevemultimediasteve Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

I have two current paid PC memberships as a new payment and PC account was opened on about the 16th. When is the time period when this gets sorted? I also have dual purchase of a product to be refunded.

Thanks

edited December 1969

I have two current paid PC memberships as a new payment and PC account was opened on about the 16th. When is the time period when this gets sorted? I also have dual purchase of a product to be refunded.

Thanks

Have you submitted a ticket through Zendesk ?
  • multimediastevemultimediasteve Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

I filed the latest ticket about 8 days ago.

Also these constant refunds keep making me make more purchases before sales end, with all of these overcharges coming as refunds I am going to end up spending $100 in about the last month I did not budget for, not a good system for consumer.

Thanks

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

They are quite backed up but I'm sure they will be getting to it soon.

• LynnInDenverLynnInDenver Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Mine took 14 days to get a response of any form.

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

Right, i've just totally had it with this.

I posted above about the way my PC membership had been yoyoing around between active and expired, with PC prices in the store and access to the MO forum coming and going independently of each other and the supposed account status, finally ending up with the PC membership showing as 'suspended' and no PC prices and MO forum access, and that all after a support ticket that was closed as fixed.

After that last post I actually got a PM from a DAZ personage explaining the mysterious credit and asking me to reply with any further problem - which I did, and shortly after I found I had had that thing happen in my account of a 1 USD credit and expense on my account 'buying' my membership back. with my PC membership being restored ... as a new membership, marked 'Active' alongside the original 'suspended' one ... that is to say, on the My Subscriptions page, two PC Monthly memberships were showing, one (the original) showing as 'suspended', the other (the new one) showing as Active. And the PC prices and MO forum access came back. Finally fixed, i thought, in a triumph of hope over experience.

Today, I come back and check My Subscriptions again, and lo and behold ... only one PC membership showing ... not the active one, of course, that's gone again. ONLY THE SUSPENDED ONE.

Well that's it. I'm not going to file yet another support ticket - been, there, done that. I'm not going to email/PM DAZ staff again, been there, done that too. I am not going to do anything else but (try to) spend my bit of store credit, and then go elsewhere to spend the little bit of money I have for 3D stuff - somewhere that works, and where their servers and store just sells me stuff and doesn't keep on demanding that I keep on and on repeatedly jumping through hoops just to try to retain my status as a customer even before trying to buy anything.

DAZ can see my account is messed up and fix it or not, without any further effort on my part. I will occasionally look in and see if my account is fixed, and all the store and forum problems have been fixed. As, when and if account and store do appear to have been fixed in my absence, i may eventually decide to try to shop here again, although I think that another condition will be that there's been an email from the Big Boss at DAZ to the newsletter mailing list (and I mean an email, not a forum posting) (a) acknowleding and apologising for the mess, (b) assuring that everything has been fixed, and (c) listing who has resigned and/or been fired for their responsibility for this farrago. Otherwise I won't. This last month all my 3D hobby money has gone to two stores with 'render' in the name. I expect that this next month will be the same.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

DavidGB said:
    Right, i've just totally had it with this.

I posted above about the way my PC membership had been yoyoing around between active and expired, with PC prices in the store and access to the MO forum coming and going independently of each other and the supposed account status, finally ending up with the PC membership showing as 'suspended' and no PC prices and MO forum access, and that all after a support ticket that was closed as fixed.

After that last post I actually got a PM from a DAZ personage explaining the mysterious credit and asking me to reply with any further problem - which I did, and shortly after I found I had had that thing happen in my account of a 1 USD credit and expense on my account 'buying' my membership back. with my PC membership being restored ... as a new membership, marked 'Active' alongside the original 'suspended' one ... that is to say, on the My Subscriptions page, two PC Monthly memberships were showing, one (the original) showing as 'suspended', the other (the new one) showing as Active. And the PC prices and MO forum access came back. Finally fixed, i thought, in a triumph of hope over experience.

Today, I come back and check My Subscriptions again, and lo and behold ... only one PC membership showing ... not the active one, of course, that's gone again. ONLY THE SUSPENDED ONE.

Well that's it. I'm not going to file yet another support ticket - been, there, done that. I'm not going to email/PM DAZ staff again, been there, done that too. I am not going to do anything else but (try to) spend my bit of store credit, and then go elsewhere to spend the little bit of money I have for 3D stuff - somewhere that works, and where their servers and store just sells me stuff and doesn't keep on demanding that I keep on and on repeatedly jumping through hoops just to try to retain my status as a customer even before trying to buy anything.

DAZ can see my account is messed up and fix it or not, without any further effort on my part. I will occasionally look in and see if my account is fixed, and all the store and forum problems have been fixed. As, when and if account and store do appear to have been fixed in my absence, i may eventually decide to try to shop here again, although I think that another condition will be that there's been an email from the Big Boss at DAZ to the newsletter mailing list (and I mean an email, not a forum posting) (a) acknowleding and apologising for the mess, (b) assuring that everything has been fixed, and (c) listing who has resigned and/or been fired for their responsibility for this farrago. Otherwise I won't. This last month all my 3D hobby money has gone to two stores with 'render' in the name. I expect that this next month will be the same.

DavidGB, I just checked your account and it is listed as active as a Platinum Club member for the store and the Forums. If there is a display problem in the store, it is just that, you are active as a PC member. Don't know why its showing as a suspended. Not sure why its showing that way...I'm perplexed. As it sounds like you are as well.

edited December 1969

MY only question is how are they suppose to know there's an issue if your not going to tell them about it. Hard for a company to fix everyone's problem if they don't notify them that there is one.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    MY only question is how are they suppose to know there's an issue if your not going to tell them about it. Hard for a company to fix everyone's problem if they don't notify them that there is one.

If their renewal was suppose to be in place over the last month and it either didn't update properly, or was removed, we need to know about it. Please if you fall into this category contact the sales support team via HELP > Contact Us > Submit a Support Ticket > Choose Sales Support. Provide order numbers if you can, as well as an explanation of the PC issue. We will get to it and make sure it's resolved going forward.

• gw3972gw3972 Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I've a suspicion that you just raised DavidGB's blood pressure by a good 20 points.

edited December 1969

Not my intentions, just trying to understand. The forums already raise mine so can't be much worse.

• Rhol FigamentRhol Figament Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

I'm now having a similar problem with my account. I can log in but now i cannot access the members only form. I went to send a request for help but I cannot do that either because it tells me I need an active account. So I don't have a clue what to do. Is this temporary? Everything was working just fine a day or two ago...
    Can anyone help me or offer a sugestion? Thanks...

edited December 1969

Go to help (on the top line of the forum) Select "Contact Us". On that screen select the cetre section, the green button for "submit a help request.

If you are trying to submit a ticket through the bug tracker, then yes you need to open a bug tracking account if you do not already have one. It is not on same system as the forums, so you need a new accoutn, which you can open in the same username that you use on the forums.

• Rhol FigamentRhol Figament Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Thank you chohole, iwill try it out and hope for the best...

edited December 1969

Wherer were you diong the request for help. Through zendesk or bugtracker. Bugtracker using a separate login then the store does. Zendesk is available through the help menu and only requires you to log into your daz account.

edited December 1969

I'm now having a similar problem with my account. I can log in but now i cannot access the members only form. I went to send a request for help but I cannot do that either because it tells me I need an active account. So I don't have a clue what to do. Is this temporary? Everything was working just fine a day or two ago...
    Can anyone help me or offer a sugestion? Thanks...

Your account should be working fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713
    edited June 2012

Quote:

"c. Platinum Club Subscription Issues June 19, 2012 - NOTE: Please if you live OUTSIDE the United States, and are using a Credit Card…Please go into your account and update the Credit Card Profile to add the State/Provence you live in. We have seen many orders fail because the information is not in that field. Once that has been updated your orders will process as expected."

1. I can't find any way to edit my CC other than deleting it and adding it again. Is that what we're supposed to do?

2. The state/Provence field contains only American states and "Armed Forces Africa", "Armed Forces Europe" etc.. Do you want people in e.g. Europe to select "Armed Forces Europe"?

Post edited by Taoz on
  • gw3972gw3972 Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    Quote:"c. Platinum Club Subscription Issues June 19, 2012 - NOTE: Please if you live OUTSIDE the United States, and are using a Credit Card…Please go into your account and update the Credit Card Profile to add the State/Provence you live in.

Dear DAZ,

Very few countries outside the US use states or provinces as part of their postal addresses. A correctly designed CC system takes note of that fact.

Sincerely,

The World

edited December 1969

gw3972 said:
    Taozen said:
    Quote:"c. Platinum Club Subscription Issues June 19, 2012 - NOTE: Please if you live OUTSIDE the United States, and are using a Credit Card…Please go into your account and update the Credit Card Profile to add the State/Provence you live in.

Dear DAZ,

Very few countries outside the US use states or provinces as part of their postal addresses. A correctly designed CC system takes note of that fact.

Sincerely,

The World

Have you checked the screen for adding a new credit card lately. Mine went in just fine, selected UK as country, and away it went.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2012

chohole said:
    gw3972 said:
    Taozen said:

Dear DAZ,

Sincerely,

The World

Have you checked the screen for adding a new credit card lately. Mine went in just fine, selected UK as country, and away it went.

to which State?
    And it wouldn't agree with cc banking info ...
    previous store didn't have provinces either but at least it had 'NA' presumably meaning not applicable ... rest is politics.

Canada.png
    634 x 335 - 83K
    Post edited by patience55 on
    edited June 2012

It is really very simple. You completely ignore the State field, don't do anything with it.

Add a zip (or postal) code and you will see a nice little green tick magically appear beside the state, then you add the Country.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It is really very simple. You completely ignore the .....

right ...

oh btw - somebody fixed that Shop page ... it's back to 'normal'.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713
    edited June 2012

chohole said:
    It is really very simple. You completely ignore the State field, don't do anything with it.

Well that's exactly what DAZ says you should not do:

"NOTE: Please if you live OUTSIDE the United States, and are using a Credit Card…Please go into your account and update the Credit Card Profile to add the State/Provence you live in." We have seen many orders fail because the information is not in that field. Once that has been updated your orders will process as expected.”

Add a zip (or postal) code and you will see a nice little green tick magically appear beside the state, then you add the Country.

Doesn't work for me (see screenshot). Maybe the system only recognizes UK and US postal codes?

state.jpg
    508 x 113 - 12K
    Post edited by Taoz on
    edited June 2012

... edit ... and maybe one day they'll fix the forums to accept Google search result links!!!

drop down provincial list website codings

OR ... reinstate the ability of the 'last poster' to remove their post! :blank:

Post edited by patience55 on
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited June 2012

Of course I can not Register my credit card, too. can I?

Now I add my country zip code, and it did not apply any new status about state.

Actually, In my country , we do not have "state" . just AABBCC prefecture and city.

So I thought I would apply, another "state" in the option,

but If something wrong, I do not want to take on responsibility,

so I stopped.:coolsmile:

Though I am not so surprised if DAZ do not concern about so many other country people
    when renewal their shopping site.

(though the sysytem can understand my country, and they can sell many items to me, huhu)

So I just use pay-pal.

it may be lucky for me. I do not want to record my credit card infromation on daz account.

I can not believe "DAZ technology at least about keeping shoping site safety". :coolmad:

====================================

I must say sorry about this , It was my mistake .

card register system can run about my country.

I thought I should input the state name, but,
    when I apply my zip-code again, green check mark turned out.
    (chohole said that? )

so please call me a careless complainer!

I do not mind.

I will change my HN "CC kita"

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
    edited December 1969

We have passed this on. THey are still working on getting this situation sorted out, so you will be notified when it is fully updated

edited December 1969

Thank you. 3rd time ...

nowwhat.png
    404 x 220 - 19K