Darwins' Schtuff Pt Deux

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

OMG he is cool, Darwin! Looks like he has a lot of the same versatility and options that Ren does, which is great. 

@Carola - Awesome renders! I particularly love the "Survivors" one. Great work! 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow that between clubbing one has me itching to do another post apocolyptic scene.  He looks amazing!

Carola - I can't even say anything I'm thinking, you clearly have the same taste in men that I do so I am just going to say very well done and leave it at that...

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited March 2018

*happy* So glad to hear all the nice words and that people enjoy the renders :)

Dar, as said on dA... instincts screams at me to run, but those same base instincts also tells me to stay. Kyle got a really interesting vibe... than again.. *playful glare* all the characters I've seen from you tend to be interesting in different ways :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780

That looks like some heavy clubbing... boy stay clean.. its showing in your eyes LOL

• Kyle needs to wind down, but will he?
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071
    edited March 2018

LOL-thanks, everyone!

Yeah, the clubbing gear can go way over the top at times.  I know mine used too. XD

This is just a quickie close up of the previous render, and I'm doing one of a normal day to day type as well that will cook tonight and I'll post tomorrow.

and in comparison, a normal day to day look:

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Happy Easter, everyone!

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Happy Easter! *crawls back under lurking stone*

Happy easter to you all aswell! *smile*

• Daywalker DesignsDaywalker Designs Posts: 3,586
    edited April 2018
    *hops in and waves* Hoppy Easter, everybunny.
    Post edited by Daywalker Designs on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Happy Easter to you, too, @DarwinsMishap.

(Checked my wips thread recently? wink, wink.)

Happy Easter, day late lol!

Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a good one. Recovering today!

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I can't remember, it's been a while since I tested. Do I put my Kyle test renders in here? I sent you links to the full files already. 

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

A late Happy Easter from me too. I hope everyone had a better one than me, it's been a nightmare the last couple of days. Hence the silence from me.

Kyle looks really great .

Thanks, everyone!  Hope the weekend went well for all y'all as well. XD  So sorry, FM.  Hopefully things will calm down for you.

Sure, deathbycanon- post them anywhere you like, but especially here.  lol

edited April 2018

Well I'll start by posting the one I did last night then. I really wanted to show off his fantastic freckled face texture. The realism is incredible. 

I editied the link to the really big file, I hope that's ok. The detail is so amazing you need to see it close up. :) 

Kyle.jpg
    693 x 1000 - 69K
    Post edited by deathbycanon on
    edited April 2018

Then as usual the LIE options are amazing and so versatile. I can make him a super interesting character in any genre with just a makup change. 

KyleWarCry.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 228K
    KyleSciFi2.jpg
    618 x 1000 - 94K

Those look great deathbycanon! And the details in that first picture you posted are amazing

edited April 2018

And another portrait, a more goth version with the non freckled skin and another eyebrow option. When this one was rendering the eyes were in the render window. The makeup and glare in his eyes here inspired the fantasy warrior image above so they have the same eye/face makeup combination.   

KylePortrait.jpg
    618 x 1000 - 70K
    Carola O said:

Those look great deathbycanon! And the details in that first picture you posted are amazing

Thanks Carola, I really, really love his skin. As always Darwin did a fantastic job. 

Wow, those are fabulous renders! Kyle looks great! 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Then as usual the LIE options are amazing and so versatile. I can make him a super interesting character in any genre with just a makup change. 

They are both good but I'm really liking the green hero suit (or is it a villian suit?).

Llynara said:

Wow, those are fabulous renders! Kyle looks great! 

Thanks Llynara

They are both good but I'm really liking the green hero suit (or is it a villian suit?).

Thanks Nonesuch00 I just used new shaders on the time soldier outfit. 

@DarwinsMishap I left you a present in your inbox, not sure if you can use it, but seriously drop me a line if you want, always happy to help out. 

Oh, that's clever, deathbycanon! I had not thought of reshading that outfit. It really looks different when you do! 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Llynara said:

Oh, that's clever, deathbycanon! I had not thought of reshading that outfit. It really looks different when you do! 

My first thought was "Quidditch! That boy needs a broom!"

@deathbycanon, wonderful images of Kyle. If I wasn't already addicted to Darwin's boys, I'd still be ready to put Kyle in the cart when he hits the store based on those renders alone. Just amazing.

Fantastic render DeathByCanon!  Just goregeous!

Those are really awesome, deathbycanon- seriously.  Thank you!  Thanks, too, for the message- much appreciated. :) 

Llynara said:

Thanks Llynara, the way it was wasn't feeling spacey enough for me. I wanted it to be more latex like the girls get. :) That just gave me a thought. i bet you could put the opacity all the way down on the chest panels to let the skin show, then we can have latex and sexy holes like the girls have. lol 

L'Adair said:
    Llynara said:

My first thought was "Quidditch! That boy needs a broom!"

@deathbycanon, wonderful images of Kyle. If I wasn't already addicted to Darwin's boys, I'd still be ready to put Kyle in the cart when he hits the store based on those renders alone. Just amazing.

Thanks L'Aadir It's easy to make good renders with such fantastic material to work with. Darwin does such an awesome job!

Fantastic render DeathByCanon!  Just goregeous!

Thanks Sonja 

Those are really awesome, deathbycanon- seriously.  Thank you!  Thanks, too, for the message- much appreciated. :) 

Thanks Darwin, and thanks for letting me test him. He's a beautiful character. 

Llynara said:

Thanks Llynara, the way it was wasn't feeling spacey enough for me. I wanted it to be more latex like the girls get. :) That just gave me a thought. i bet you could put the opacity all the way down on the chest panels to let the skin show, then we can have latex and sexy holes like the girls have. lol 

I need to learn to make clothes so I can do skimpwear for the guys! And skimp armor too! laugh Yeah baby!