The Pweek, punished for my loyalty again!

wizwiz Posts: 1,100

So, having already managed to accumulate 8 of Kayleyss's 10 products, the only way for me to get a free Pweek is by buying one of the two items that I absolutely don't want, have passed by time after time...

DAZ, you need to make these things "free with the purchase of any 'vendor x' item or to  those who already own over half their items" so the biggest fans don't feel hurt by the special offers.

This is as bad as the DAZ freebies that present me with an empty list, week after week...

Well, at least there's Stonemason's lovely ruined city.

Comments

• wiz said:

So, having already managed to accumulate 8 of Kayleyss's 10 products, the only way for me to get a free Pweek is by buying one of the two items that I absolutely don't want, have passed by time after time...

DAZ, you need to make these things "free with the purchase of any 'vendor x' item or to  those who already own over half their items" so the biggest fans don't feel hurt by the special offers.

This is as bad as the DAZ freebies that present me with an empty list, week after week...

The PWeek looks adorable, but I really don't need it, and I already own After The War. :| I think I'm going to see if I can find some clothes that will fit a project I'm working on better than what I already have do.

• Couldn't you just buy the Pweek on its own? With the fairly low base price, intro pricing, and stacking Holiday Loyalty Rewards (if you get them) you could think of it as a limited edition item on a super discount.  I was going to do that, but then I found the Shinjuku living that I didn't have, so I got that one. Pweek is about the cutest thing in the world.

• I bought both Pweek and Jepe's lamps. I didn't need other things but wanted those 2 items and was happy to support the PAs with the sales. Pweek is so soooooooooo darn cute!
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,315
    edited December 2016

Couldn't you just buy the Pweek on its own? With the fairly low base price, intro pricing, and stacking Holiday Loyalty Rewards (if you get them) you could think of it as a limited edition item on a super discount.  I was going to do that, but then I found the Shinjuku living that I didn't have, so I got that one. Pweek is about the cutest thing in the world.

Actually you could repurchase this item: http://www.daz3d.com/fire-and-ice-for-something-wicked to get Pweek free and the cost would be less than purchasing Pweek alone.

That is what I'm considering doing.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Can you get still get pweek?  I missed this whole thing

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688

Can you get still get pweek?  I missed this whole thing

Not sure.  I do not know, but it is a good question.  I love Pweek but I would love others to have Pweek too.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    wiz said:

Ok, I'll bite.  What is a Pweek? 

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

I'm glad someone asked!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688

here is Pweek in a dim room.

pweek0001.png
    486 x 609 - 399K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited March 2018

@sapat @Toonces It was a limited time BOGO item that, I think, isn't available anymore. He was pretty cute and I'm kicking myself for not nabbing him:

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited March 2018
    wiz said:

yes week after week of empty freebie section is no big deal, its more of a given it be empty because its the same stuff offered week after week.

But where are you seeing the stonemason freebie  and the other offered deals yuo mentioned?  they are not showing on my browser or in any of the sales banners i have gotten

Post edited by Ivy on
  • dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    Ivy said:
    wiz said:

yes week after week of empty freebie section is no big deal, its more of a given it be empty because its the same stuff offered week after week.

But where are you seeing the stonemason freebie  and the other offered deals yuo mentioned?  they are not showing on my browser or in any of the sales banners i have gotten

That post was from back in December of '16, we've got a serious case of necrothread going here

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    dragotx said:
    Ivy said:
    wiz said:

That post was from back in December of '16, we've got a serious case of necrothread going here

Ahh Okay thats why I was so confused.. Ha Ha

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

@sapat @Toonces It was a limited time BOGO item that, I think, isn't available anymore. He was pretty cute and I'm kicking myself for not nabbing him

OMG, hating myself for missing that.  Sooooooooooooo cute!!