The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    This winter seems colder, and is certainly wetter, than winter has been for ages. We had an earthquake (5.6, I thought it was a very long truck going past our house) on Tuesday as well so there has ben plenty to complain about this week. Perhaps it is all the solar activity, images of the Sun partying down have been amazing this year.

maybe venus threw down some mojo when she was transit-ing

sure has been an astronomical year so far ;)

edited December 1969

Nice youtube review of Adrenalin Street Racing, if you have seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2T96sMfW5g

The webisodes: http://www.a-sr.com/

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

reflect refract render is still running. no idl or sss on either.

t'night is Xmen movie night. just 1 & 2. the third sequel i threw in the garbage.

i forgot about the nazi opening scene. now it's on the scene with Rogue hitch hiking.

Gandalf :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

By the end of January 2013 I figure I'm going to have a copy of every render engine available for Cinema 4D XD
    Advanced Render [Built in]
    Physical Engine [Visualize and up]
    Maxwell [Purchased]
    Fryrender [Haven't tried. Has a nice Sun/Sky system]
    V-Ray [Purchased]
    Mental Ray [Using Demo]*
    Indigo [RT Purchased. Looking to upgrade.]
    Thea Render [Does not yet support 12/13]
    LuxRay [I still have the exporters, but they're not installed]
    FinalRender Stage 2 [Largely considered obsolete by the C4D community.]
    I think I'm missing a few, and Sunflow doesn't count. Tis a joke anyway about owning them all, but I still like playing with them and jump at the opportunity to try a new one.
    Putting my poh-eh-try writing on hold for now, but I sorta like this passage.
    Follow me, into the night
    Where flesh once had mind,
    And wings gave flight

Ho hum... We're having Pizza tonight :3
    Hm... Not sure what to do right now. Just finished a Civ game - won by Domination for the first time :3
    I think I'm gonna play again. I like the Ancient ~ Classical/Medieval play the best. It sort of gets a little "meh" when you get to the Modern era. 'Course it's harder to siege towns all early like, but sometimes it can be just as hard endgame too. I remember blowing like five tanks and three artillery on one town only to have it recaptured three turns later XD

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited June 2012

I HAD hoped to sleep. Sleep is so not happening. This makes me a crankypants coyote.

Also: what is it with dreams of searching for a toilet, waking up and finding out that really, I gotta go right now.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I once had a dream that there was some special building that is only accessible by rock climbing. After everyone went up to it and then climbed down it, I wanted to go back to it so i flew to it and was at the top in no time.

edited December 1969

Hahaha. :3
    "I don't know who's the bigger fool. Him for going, you for following, or me for not leaving you both."

edited December 1969

:3 Modern living sure gets complicated ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I cannot sleep

edited December 1969

I'm almost asleep from lazing in a small spot of sun - is the middle of the day here so sleepy doesn't feel quite right :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:
    SUPER NON-COMPLAINT! Had Dialysis just over four hours ago and not one bad thing so far today. NO FATIGUE and NO SUPER HEADACHE and still NO CRAMPS!! I feel almost normal, well normal for me anyway. It just might be a good day.

Epic WIN!! :)
    ...agreed.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I HAD hoped to sleep. Sleep is so not happening. This makes me a crankypants coyote.

Also: what is it with dreams of searching for a toilet, waking up and finding out that really, I gotta go right now.

...not sure. I have similar dreams myself and when I finally find one I cant get any privacy.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Oh? My problem is that when I finally find one, it is in such disgusting shape that I absolutely can't use it, but must find a different one.

I wonder if that's the subconscious way of stopping us doing it in bed...

edited December 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W3lhS4csZI
    Luv this tune. The piano and all that.... I can't identify this other instrument playing, but I think it's synthesized. 2:00 into the track it gets 120% more epic with the piano tune that plays. :3

edited December 1969

Teh cute and strong all at once :)

Sunday evening here and feeling good. Shouldn't be feeling too good because it looks like the media here is on its last legs, people are getting fired all over and some big names are going broke - but somehow all the fuss about it left me feeling feisty, go figure ;)

edited December 1969

Marking emails coming from Amazon's RECOMMENDED 4 YOU TROLOLOLOL department as spam, since I'm getting DragonAge products in the topic and such. Realy, not a thing I've bought or wishlisted has anything to do with that garbage, and I even marked them as 1 star before and they still think I'm interested?
    *sigh*

edited December 1969

Transformers 3 is on TV

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Teh cute and strong all at once :)

Sunday evening here and feeling good. Shouldn't be feeling too good because it looks like the media here is on its last legs, people are getting fired all over and some big names are going broke - but somehow all the fuss about it left me feeling feisty, go figure ;)

can't help but wonder where all that redistribution of wealth is going

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Marking emails coming from Amazon's RECOMMENDED 4 YOU TROLOLOLOL department as spam, since I'm getting DragonAge products in the topic and such. Realy, not a thing I've bought or wishlisted has anything to do with that garbage, and I even marked them as 1 star before and they still think I'm interested?
    *sigh*

there's a way to tell amazon not to include something in your recommendations. it's a checkbox, can't remember exactly.

no Kiki from the postman yet.

edited June 2012

:coolsmile: :coolsmile: :coolsmile: ready to bask in some sunshine today?

made my first purchase from the new store. with my coupie. maybe next month i'll trust it enough to feed it a visa giftcard. they'll have to fix that warning when adding previously bought stuff adding to the cart. was fairly certain i didn't have toonimal chameleon.

Storm - "what happens to a toad hit by lightening"
    punch line to that was totally lame.

the scene with Mystique and her body paint fighting Logan was beautiful, she's basically doing yoga around his body. ver~ry graceful.

Hugh Jackman is beautiful, he cleaned up niiice in Someone Like You .

today is last day for poser physics sale. one more week for Blacksmith paint sale. both things i'd like to buy, but i really need a new sofa and love seat. i wonder why it's called a love seat?

warp mirror render finished yayy. 64 bitz and it still took over 8 hours

rumbly in my tummy. choice of reheating lasagna or Kix cereal.

sunday sundayy ... or ... sundae sunday

maybe i should get a blueray external drive. i don't even know how much data file gigs you can store on a blueray disc. backing up a 320gb hard drive to a 8gb dvd isn't feasible. but can a blueray disc be formatted as bootable?

telkawaaaarp.png
    800 x 672 - 1M
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • SnowbugSnowbug Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I want cake.

I also want a forum where I don't get instantly lost.

edited December 1969

snowbug said:
    I want cake.

CAKE!

what kind of cake? pineapple upside down cake?

edited December 1969

Haz warm fire ;)

fire_x000Linear.jpg
    800 x 335 - 26K
    edited December 1969

:coolsmile: :coolsmile: :coolsmile:

warp mirror render finished yayy. 64 bitz and it still took over 8 hours

..ssnipp

hey cool :)

edited December 1969

CAKE!

what kind of cake? pineapple upside down cake?

Any cake would do, but I do love the upside down cake....

edited December 1969

snowbug said:
    I want cake.

I found a wierd Hello Kitteh cake

th.jpeg
    300 x 200 - 11K
    edited December 1969

Bedtime :)

waiting.png
    658 x 244 - 44K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    cookie sheet cooking. tear off some tin foil, roll out a few frozen taquitos. frozen waffle fries, set oven timer, and wait for the ding! dang, out of sour cream
    OOOooooo.... cookie sheet. I now have a deep deep craving for some homemade sugar cookies. MMmm... cookies.

EDIT Yes I know thats all wrong, but you need to be inside my head right now. It's all HUH What? I'm doing good to find the keyboard.

My youngest just made us some peanut butter cookies with M&M's in them.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Bedtime :)

24 render threads? holy guacomole!

tee hee - Gnomeo & Juliet

htgnomeo.jpg
    300 x 300 - 30K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I found a wierd Hello Kitteh cake

My dear borg, this is a zombie, not cake.

This discussion has been closed.