BYRCE animation - it is possible

Animations in BRYCE are far and few in between - whether it's due to lack of awareness, or too complicated, I don't know? But the 'ware is certainly capable of producing such - the latest (here, a link to YouTube). This was a 'fun project', and while I understand that most can/will eventually get to such a level, BYRCE came through, if you want it to.

Jay

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,997

Jay - cool animation

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited March 2018

Cheers, Mermaid wink

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,119

An astro-buff's delight. Great job.

edited March 2018

Thanks, Horo wink...have some other lunar ani's to do in the near future - time is limited. But, I always check out Bryce and its wonderous talent there - amazing.

Jay

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983
    edited March 2018

And  _are You'all  making Animations with_ imovie Or _windows movie maker ??

_``~...

Post edited by ed3D on
    edited March 2018

Hi Ed3D...all animations are made in Bryce...that is: results are .avi animations in themselves (if you are extremely accurate in your setup, these .avi's can be directly used).

That said, there will be hiccups, so what I use afterwards to edit such .avi's is a different method - a series of several 'wares too complicated to go into each.

Yes, as far as I can remember, WMM is possible in some circumstances (never used imovie), but I turn more to the semi-pro (can-afford-ish) video editors that allow more options and effects.

The main point here is 'one' of Bryce's forgotten capabilities - its animation possibilities: learning its simple method might just be an introduction to further complicated 'wares.

Jay

edited April 2018

_Yeh, did see that _"all animations are made in Bryce"

_ remark being Is anyone useing Video Editors,, since Bryce can save as image sequence --

_And there are free Video Editors_ _Professional quality ones _for example _ Lightworks (been useing it for several years)_``~...

Post edited by ed3D on
    edited April 2018

There are several free video editors out there: you will be given options to FREE downloads, which usually involves a 30-day free offer, with price-upgrade there aftwerwards.

A non-plus situation: where they have your details, and asking you to upgrade in the end, investment in graphic editors (can start from $50 to $200  or thereabouts) is recommended, if you want to produce animations.

Again, if you've fully set-up the Bryce animation, you can render it straight-thru as such; as a final .avi, but if you want to manipulate it further, then you will have to go through Bryce again, or use the graphics 'wares to do so.

Jay

• @Jamahoney: Nicely done! I like the smooth motion of the camera and the scientific, informative approach.

Cheers, Elvis wink

Jay

edited April 2018
    Jamahoney said:

Jay

_So, to Not  be a High- Jacker _Alright  then

thanks

Post edited by ed3D on
    edited April 2018

Okay,

Jay

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499

@jamahoney Great job there!  Anyone interested in Bryce animations definitely needs to check out Brandon's (tnpir) work https://www.youtube.com/user/tnpir4002/videos for sure.  Producing a feature length animated film with Bryce is pretty impressive!

edited May 2018

Cheers, greymouser69....and checked out a few of Brandon's vids...impressive: the majority (the lip-sync ones) are done in a 'ware other than Bryce, I think.

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    Jamahoney said:

Cheers, greymouser69....and checked out a few of Brandon's vids...impressive: the majority (the lip-sync ones) are done in a 'ware other than Bryce, I think.

He uses Bryce for the sets & much of the animation and poser for the figures.