A product I forgot the name of

I stumbled a bit back across something that blended two shapes together as in a cube and a human face or a wall and people. I for the life of me cannot remember the name of it. I planned to maybe get it and make bird (I saw the bird tribe set but they do not fit my criteria) people with it but the name has slipped my mind. Anyone here know the name of it? Also is there anything that has people with 4 arms? One more thing can this shape blending thing blend a female and male model it seems like it could be interesting because in some cases a female model for something does not exist take say the Elephant humanoid thing here I think I know Jawz does not have a female model and why would it but still feminine body and such. Plus with the blending thing I can make more fish people than just Jawz. 

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

In general, I find the DAZ3d search engine to be not very useful. However, if you search in Google (including the term DAZ) then you are likely to find what you are looking for. Good luck.

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,778
    Malus said:

I stumbled a bit back across something that blended two shapes together as in a cube and a human face or a wall and people. 

Could it be this one: https://www.daz3d.com/simtenero-shape-reprojector ?

• MalusMalus Posts: 370

Yes, that one thank you. It was so annoying. I knew it existed but holy crap I could not think of the name. 

• MalusMalus Posts: 370

In general, I find the DAZ3d search engine to be not very useful. However, if you search in Google (including the term DAZ) then you are likely to find what you are looking for. Good luck.

That didn't work I tried that first I just kept getting blender results lol.