Released-Christian for Genesis 8 Male (Commercial)

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071
edited April 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The eldest son of Giovanni, Christian clearly shows more of the Irish bloodline than his father.
Whether you need a nice guy next door, or subterfuge in the midst of a power struggle (Who'd suspect the nice guy, right?), Christian could very well fit the bill.

Included in his set are tattoos for his arm, back shoulder area and a side-torso piece. There are minor scars on his arms that you can use with or without the arm tattoo, as well as a nasty and newly healed surgical scar on his leg.

With 5 eye colors, 2 lash choices that have 4 color materials each, 3 different brow options and a no brow option that each have an alternate stubble material to boot. He has three gloss settings that I've split up as a full body gloss option, just the lips option, and the anatomical elements to match.  I've done the same with the three translucency options; split between the full body material and a separate anatomical elements option to match.

But wait!  He also sports a nice set of fibermesh brows that have three variations of Black, Brown, Blonde and Red color choices, and a lower abdomen and anatomical elements fibermesh sets that have matching color choices!
Materials are Iray only.
Anatomical Element Materials included for circumcised and uncircumcised options.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,088

Your work is wonderful, as always. May I ask, did you use the same skin (or similar) as you used on Liam? It doesn't look like it. So, in that case, is it possible for you to post Christian, or one of your other characters, with Liam's textures? I'd just want to see what that would look like.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071

Thank you!  No-different skin entirely.  Christian's is a base of three merchant resource textures and some photo resource materials I purchased from 3dsk.com.  Currently rendering, but yes-I can in a bit. XD

• I loved playing with this jigsaw puzzle. :D images to follow later on; not safe for forum ones will show up on my dA account.

Good deal, Daywalker!

@inquire- this is Christian wearing Liam's skin and eye colors.  Forgive the grain in the render, but I needed to stop it so I can continue working on the next project tonight. :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

Christian... ooohh Christian.... *listens for answer* ... come here !

He looks great DW :)

• TercelTercel Posts: 100

You are killing my resolve to spend less here . . .

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124

He looks great.... very cool tatts and skin.

• Chou-VertChou-Vert Posts: 122

You are so good! Can't wait.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,088

Thank you for putting Liam's skin on Christian.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

Looking forward to his release!

Trish

Aw, thank you, everyone!  Inquire, you are very welcome.  :) 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Gorgeous as usually, Darwin! Love your guys! heart

Thank you, Llynara! :D

Another render of him, this time with Salvatore and both are wearing an upcoming product for DarkEdge Design

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 526

It is great to see another male coming to the store. Keep up the good work. 

• freni-kynfreni-kyn Posts: 394

Smokin hot character. Can’t wait!

Thank you!  Hopefully soon. XD

*whimpers* only hopefully? *cheeky grin at Dar* I know, you can't say really but still don't keep the whimpering away :)

Oh it is soon. :)

*Squeels loudly* YES... Thank you Dar *pounces and hugs than dances around*  

LOL- keep an eye out! ;)

• Great work.

Thank you very much. 

edited April 2018

*snags a Christian* .... MINE.... *runs away to hide and play* Only downside is I haven't had time to render with him yet lol 

Post edited by Carola O on

I have submitted an update to Daz regarding the incorrect loading of materials (translucency settings) in the Character and H. Material Presets today- they should be available soon. I apologize for any inconvenience anyone has had regarding this, and should anyone not want to wait for the update please message me.

Thank you.