How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504

45 pages. Strange, I assumed it would be much higher than that, considering how much I've bought over the years. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
    edited March 2018

I have 158 pages here.  Ouch.  

Post edited by Diomede on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317

middle of page 96

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    edited March 2018

There are 85 in mine, which surprised me a bit after reading some of the other counts as I thought I'd be one of the worst 'offenders'. It's taken me four and a half years to run up that amount. I don't mind looking at my product library page count, it's the 'total amount spent' link in the Daz browser plugin that I avoid like the plague. I've only ever clicked on it once, and after seeing the figure I know I'd need nerves of steel to want to look at that again :)

Post edited by BlueIrene on
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

67 pages accumulated here since August 2016. I have never managed to look at the Total Spent. I figure it's just not worth the stress.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I looked at the total spent once.  Never again. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,426

I looked at the total spent once.  Never again. 

where is that button? I have the rowser plugin ..using Chrome, but I dont see anywhere to find total spent. 

• BarzoffBarzoff Posts: 96

Well, I must be stint on money. Only 24 pages. From august 2001 till now.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I have 229 pages.  I think I have a problem, but the first step is admitting it, right? cheeky

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,725
    sapat said:

I have 229 pages.  I think I have a problem, but the first step is admitting it, right? cheeky

My problem is 43% bigger than yours.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,759
    Ivy said:
    3 page of 100 product view @ renderosity

??? I can't get my Rendo account to display the product library in anything other than 50 item pages.  And there are 801 pages of those.  :/  :/

Taoz said:
    sapat said:

I would think that would be at least partially dependent on how much one pays on average per item... there are, at least theoretically, folks who pay full list price for most of what they buy, so someone who did that could have invested a lot more money than someone who has four times as many items but only buys PC+ items on sale.  

• sdorseysdorsey Posts: 88

I have 366 pages. Gave up on intervention.

• sdorsey said:

Now even I feel better.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959

156 Daz pages, 376 pages of orders in Rendo a whole bunch of pages from mankahoo, hivewire, xurge, renderotica, RDNA, freebies, gifts. Wow, stuff in my cart at Daz and Rendo as we speak.

sdorsey said:

I would hope that DAZ sends you a Xmas card every year.  (I actually got one of those from Renderosity once.)

Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    sapat said:

I would think that would be at least partially dependent on how much one pays on average per item... there are, at least theoretically, folks who pay full list price for most of what they buy, so someone who did that could have invested a lot more money than someone who has four times as many items but only buys PC+ items on sale.  

True, I once roughly calculated what I'd paid for each item in average, and it was some $4-5. But I think that people who pay full price are professionals with a deadline purchasing whatever they need at any time for their projects, without hoarding. If money wasn't a problem I'd probably do the same, though - like I do now - I'd also purchase any "must have" items I'd come across because you never know when they disappear. Just yesterday I was close to purchasing for $30 more than I did, for the same reason. An exception is Daz Originals which I usually save for later as they rarely disappear from the store unless they're too old to be interesting anyway.

Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    sapat said:

True, I once roughly calculated what I'd paid for each item in average, and it was some $4-5. But I think that people who pay full price are professionals with a deadline purchasing whatever they need at any time for their projects, without hoarding. If money wasn't a problem I'd probably do the same, though - like I do now - I'd also purchase any "must have" items I'd come across because you never know when they disappear. Just yesterday I was close to purchasing for $30 more than I did, for the same reason. An exception is Daz Originals which I usually save for later as they rarely disappear from the store unless they're too old to be interesting anyway.

I just did the same kind of calculation and the end result was less than $3 per product...  but that's HEAVILY skewed by a few factors like the crazy giveaway prices the RDNA and Gen 4 products have been run at in the last few years and an awful lot of free weekly, monthly, 'with purchase" and other freebie products that I might not have bought otherwise. Though, on the flip side, that's probably offset a good bit by the number of products that I've ended up effectively buying twice by purchasing them first singly and then getting a bundle later that contained the same item, and I've missed out on a lot of the freebies and uber-discount deals in recent years by having bought them already in the past. 

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

As much of FREE content ive gotten here, I can only wonder how many pages are represented by that?

-MJ

Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    sapat said:

Though, on the flip side, that's probably offset a good bit by the number of products that I've ended up effectively buying twice by purchasing them first singly and then getting a bundle later that contained the same item, and I've missed out on a lot of the freebies and uber-discount deals in recent years by having bought them already in the past. 

Same here. I think someone said that if you buy a bundle and already have some of the items you can get a refund for those you own, but I've never tried. It can also be too much with all those refund requests, you got to draw a line somewhere to stay within what's reasonable. If the bundle is already heavily discounted I'm fine with having some of the items already.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,979
    edited March 2018

64 Pages Daz first purchase January 2005.

Had about 2 pages of RDNA stuff now here I think.

10 Pages of 25 Renderosity first purchase January 2005.

And some other assorted places.

Did buy some 3D content from another site long forget the name, but I think they were bought out by Daz many years ago. Another was 3D Commune that has long since faded into memory.

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
    Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    sapat said:

Though, on the flip side, that's probably offset a good bit by the number of products that I've ended up effectively buying twice by purchasing them first singly and then getting a bundle later that contained the same item, and I've missed out on a lot of the freebies and uber-discount deals in recent years by having bought them already in the past. 

Same here. I think someone said that if you buy a bundle and already have some of the items you can get a refund for those you own, but I've never tried. It can also be too much with all those refund requests, you got to draw a line somewhere to stay within what's reasonable. If the bundle is already heavily discounted I'm fine with having some of the items already.

???  I think that's only if you buy the bundle within a month of buying the same item.  If that IS true then it would greatly affect the way I buy bundles, but how would you even work out the math given that most of the items within a bundle don't have the same base price? 

ghosty12 said:
    10 Pages of 100 Renderosity first purchase January 2005.

Again, how are people getting 100 page item listings off of Rendo?  As far as I can tell, it only lists in pages of 50 items per page.  100 would be a LOT more convenient for me. 

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,757

129 --> A year and a half, so far as a Daz user.

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493

183 pages

Given that most of this is for use in Carrara, it would be nice if Daz would spend even a fraction of it on Carrara. I'm sur I'm not the only one.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,979
    edited March 2018
    Cybersox said:
    ghosty12 said:
    10 Pages of 100 Renderosity first purchase January 2005.

Again, how are people getting 100 page item listings off of Rendo?  As far as I can tell, it only lists in pages of 50 items per page.  100 would be a LOT more convenient for me. 

Lol had actually not counted properly it was until what you said, that I did the math I realized that 250 purchases spread over 10 pages is 25 per page.. :)

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
    Cbird said:

183 pages

Given that most of this is for use in Carrara, it would be nice if Daz would spend even a fraction of it on Carrara. I'm sur I'm not the only one.

Well, there are 279 designated Carrarra items in the store and a little over 28,000 items in the store total so... 1/100 IS technically a fraction.  

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,426

BACK UP YOUR STUFF !

89 pages here ...
    450 items at rendo
    475 from RDNA
    plus Poserworld, and a few others..at least a couple hundred more items... and probably a thousand or more free items.
    many of the older items are gone, not backed up..and when systems crash, as thye seem to do most of the time, I've lost a lot, especially free stuff, much of which is no longer available. You would think some learning would take place. 

BACK UP YOUR STUFF !

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited March 2018
    Cybersox said:
    Ivy said:
    3 page of 100 product view @ renderosity

??? I can't get my Rendo account to display the product library in anything other than 50 item pages.  And there are 801 pages of those.  :/  :/

I was going to show you a screen shot how to see it. but my account & all my purchase ID# numbers and info is in the way of the screen shot... but I am using Firefox or chorme it shows for me this way.

sign into rendo, go to yuor account  On the top of your account product list  click the item list tab option .. this should give you the details of all your purchased products for download.  it gives me 2 options to view 50 pages of products or 100 . :)

Post edited by Ivy on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited March 2018

37 pages in 6 months (35 in 2017 and 2 in 2018)

23 pages in my wishlist

Post edited by Noah LGP on