Released: Carnomoloch [Commercial]

Comments

• Only one more day to go! Whohoo!  This creature rocks!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited March 2018

Awesome! I have that already :P

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • from store to cart to library.

now let see what he (could be a she lol) can do

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

First thing I saw this morning when I got up was that creature in my mailbox......Got it played with it and thought yea, have I got a scene for this.....Great work Herschel, or should we all be calling you Doctor Morow?cool

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519

Wonderfully done creature, great detail and textures!  

Hope you or someone is working on more poses and outfits.  

laugh Spider-man is in for trouble now! laugh

• TraceSL said:

It is selling well and any artist is welcome to create more content for the character and highly encouraged! An artist just contacted me about possibly making an outfit for it as well. I currently have a handful of projects lined up but plan to return to it and expand the Carnomoloch product further.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    TraceSL said:

It is selling well and any artist is welcome to create more content for the character and highly encouraged! An artist just contacted me about possibly making an outfit for it as well. I currently have a handful of projects lined up but plan to return to it and expand the Carnomoloch product further.

Awesome to hear!  He's definitely coming home with me today, can't wait to have him start wreaking havoc amongst all my heroes and villains.  Judging from your promo renders, he's very easily among the very best monsters/creatures Daz has to offer, excellent work!

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

From the sale page the product link gets 404 for me.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Grabbed and he/she/it is in my DIM download queue as I type!  I jsut got an immeiate idea for a grisly-ish render, with the critter with an arm in his mouth cheeky

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    Greybro said:

That's an ongoing issue Daz is having with the site right now.  In Chrome, if you right click on the link and hit "open in new incognito window" it will work.  

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532
    edited March 2018

Blew my March budget but I got it.  You had me with the saliva.

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

Thanks so much, will pick those up asap!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

I bought this the instant I saw it this morning.  It went into the cart so fast it left scorch marks on my browser!  The installer is almost 400mb, you certainly get your money's worth with Herschel.

Cheers,

Alex.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

He's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeee. :)

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Hersechel?

Would you please make the Herculoids. :)

• I don't know how well that would sell... You're referring to the TV show characters?

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
    edited March 2018
    dragotx said:
    Greybro said:

That's an ongoing issue Daz is having with the site right now.  In Chrome, if you right click on the link and hit "open in new incognito window" it will work.  

Thank for letting me know.

Post edited by Greybro on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Squeeeeee...he's MINE! :D I guess I'll have to go feed him now...

Laurie

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    edited March 2018

I only get those annoying 404 page errors when I click on the product, no matter if in the store or on the March madness page... 

EDIT: Nevermind, working fine again, must have been during nighttime, when the new products came up.

Post edited by Beat578 on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited March 2018

click image for video

free walk cycle below

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/e1/43a70941d4d6482655a0940db31d97.zip

from the included CGSpeed readme

USAGE RIGHTS:

CMU places no restrictions on the 

use of the original dataset

zip
    zip
    CMU 2.2.zip
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 619

Oh, I LIKE this one! And no "belt-tail" but rather a properly designed tail for a bipedal creature. laugh

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

So I was working with this model last night.  I had to scrap one of the ideas I had, because this model is so good, it makes other models look like crap.  It's hard to pair this model with other stuff, unless it is the same quality.  I managed to put something together and let it run over night,  I haven't had a chance to see how the finale render turned out.  This is a good problem to have.  It shows how great this model is.  I have to up my game to truly make it shine (assuming I want something realistic.  A NPR is less of an issue).  Good work and I will be following you from now on.

• Glad to see you guys enjoying it. Oh and don't worry, the Carnomoloch is a vegetarian and requires daily belly rubs.

edited March 2018

I think it should fit with ToS:

Snack_W.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 499K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    SimonJM said:

I thought Herschel said it was a veggie and liked Tummy rubs
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

She’s playing fetch, clearly 

Chohole said:
    SimonJM said:

I thought Herschel said it was a veggie and liked Tummy rubs

It's a back-scratcher .. honest! Ignore the fact teh image is called 'Snack' cheeky

• Thank you Herschel  for all your hard work on creating stuff for us to play with.  I am loving this character and all the fantastic images people are making with it. 

Here is one of my first attempts with it

Carnomoloch02.jpg
    960 x 540 - 105K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

Thank you Herschel  for all your hard work on creating stuff for us to play with.  I am loving this character and all the fantastic images people are making with it. 

Here is one of my first attempts with it

Freakin cool image!