Coming soon: Charge ahead with RHINOCEROS 1 by AM [Commercial]

Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Charge Ahead with this package of, not 1, but *3* Rhinoceros species.
Included are the Black and White Rhinoceros, as well as the now extinct Woolly Rhinoceros.
Perfect for all your wildlife scenes as well as your prehistoric needs.
This package comes with highly detailed textures as well as Look At My Hair presets in order to provide for the most realism possible.
Explore your Pachyderm Passion with "Rhinoceros 1"!
Note: Look at my Hair presets only usable in Daz Studio.

Comments

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

Wow. This is one of the best 'real animal' models I have seen to date. Where is it?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

WANT!! So Want, so need the Wooly, so LOVE it!!

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Valandar said:
    Wow. This is one of the best 'real animal' models I have seen to date. Where is it?

It's in the store:
    http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/rhinoceros-1-by-am
  • Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Yup, it's there :)

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Wow that wooly one is amazing LAMH at it's best !!!

edited December 1969

Thanks, here come some more renders and promo images ...

10_alexa.jpg
    644 x 484 - 299K
    9woollyrhino_lmx3d.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 1M
    8woollyrhino_lmx3d.jpg
    1400 x 1050 - 338K
    7woollyrhino_lmx3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 601K
    6white_rhino_charging_2_full_left_side.jpg
    2000 x 1129 - 1M
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It seems your Rhino rammed into the shopping cart. Due to how things works, the debit card has been charged. Nice addition, Alex!

edited December 1969

It seems your Rhino rammed into the shopping cart. Due to how things works, the debit card has been charged. Nice addition, Alex!

Thank you very much Norse! :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got me a Wooly in my content, now I'm a happy primitive render person.

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

I picked this up this morning, and am new to LAMH, I recently picked up the full plugin, so I am sure it is me who is mucking this up lol.

I set up a dummy runtime to see if I could figure out what I was doing wrong, when I browse to the materials folder I just keep getting a empty folder, but when I browse to the file location the items are there. I've tried loading the rhino, opening LAMH adding the rhino and try to add the hair via going to the folder location and adding it but it keeps crashing studio.

edited December 1969

I picked this up this morning, and am new to LAMH, I recently picked up the full plugin, so I am sure it is me who is mucking this up lol.

I set up a dummy runtime to see if I could figure out what I was doing wrong, when I browse to the materials folder I just keep getting a empty folder, but when I browse to the file location the items are there. I've tried loading the rhino, opening LAMH adding the rhino and try to add the hair via going to the folder location and adding it but it keeps crashing studio.

Hi Heatherlee, here is how you can do:

- load the Woolly Rhino figure in Studio
    - start LAMH and click the 'load project' button (see attached figure step 1)
    - browse the woolly rhino.lmh file (or the other two available), located in the Runtime::Libraries::Pose::AM::Rhinoceros1::LAMH folder
    - in a few seconds you should have the woolly rhino + guides appearing in LAMH
    - export the hair (step 2) to Studio and you should be done

Let me know if this is of any help...

Screen_Shot_2013-05-25_at_7.26_.57_PM_.jpg
    1404 x 1107 - 510K
    Screen_Shot_2013-05-25_at_7.26_.57_PM_(2)_.jpg
    1320 x 1080 - 332K
    edited December 1969

Thank you ~ told you it was me mucking it up :) lol

edited December 1969

Well something has gone awry, I keep getting error during rendering when I try to render with hair, if I don't use the hair it renders fine, and for some reason it is happening even on the free presets which worked find before I updated to the latest release of studio.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,350
    edited December 1969

Wow! Those look really good. Can't wait

edited December 1969

Well something has gone awry, I keep getting error during rendering when I try to render with hair, if I don't use the hair it renders fine, and for some reason it is happening even on the free presets which worked find before I updated to the latest release of studio.

Hi Heaterlee, would you like to send me the DAZ Studio log file and LAMH file (it's in your Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/lookatmyhairAM/logfile.txt) so that I can take a look at what's going on? It's very odd that you get such error on any preset trying to be rendered.
    My email is info_at_alessandromastronardi.com (replace _at_with @)

edited December 1969

will do, I have got it rendering now but I had to uninstall LAMH and I installed the latest beta of the player and that works so not sure what the difference is between the products.