Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Olympia 7

I am NOT the author Of this incredibly useful morph, but I have been championing this PA's work as of late, and JUST came upon their sale, I am posting this so others might see it here as well as the store page, plus I would also like to generate some interest so we might get a response/update from the author/PA for this coming over to V8!

Comments

• I don't use Olympia 7 enough to justify the purchase, but if this had been for V8/G8, it would have been auto-purchase.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

ditto.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,914
    edited February 2018

I don't use Olympia 7 enough to justify the purchase, but if this had been for V8/G8, it would have been auto-purchase.

There's also one for V7 as well as V6 and Olympia6 as well, it's a crying shame that this PA is largely unknown as their morphs are perfect companions for Zev0's outstanding morphs as well! With that, I will make the attempt at transferring these morphs to work for my V8! 

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • I was really tempted except I don't have Olympus 8. Realzing this is for a single, previous-generation figure makes it a bit baffling. If this was more universal, it would go on my priority buy list.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

Can these morphs be used on other Genesis 3 Female figures or is it somehow locked to just Olympia 7? 

• Arkham4930Arkham4930 Posts: 36
    edited February 2018

I use Olympia 7 quite a bit. I was interested in the one they had for Victoria 7 but, like a previous poster, I don't use Victoria 7 much. Since I do use Olympia, a lot... I bought this release. I haven't rendered anything with it yet, and it will honestly be a long time before I do. The morphs look pretty cool, just in the texture shaded view though. Really looking forward to seeing it rendered.

Can these morphs be used on other Genesis 3 Female figures or is it somehow locked to just Olympia 7? 

I just tried to load it on a random G3 female. It did load. I didn't mess around with it, to see how effective it is though. Maybe if they have a similar body shape, it will work well?

Post edited by Arkham4930 on

I use a trick to use the morphs with most of my characters while only using 25% of V7/Olyp7! First I select all the morphs in the set via the Edit mode for the parameter menu, then set the min/max to 4.00...I can then use 25% of either Olympia or V7's and still use Ultimate Morphs when 75% other characters are dialed in! All I need to do is dial the UNMorphs to 125-150 depending how much of the effect I want to have!

USING JCMS FOR SPECIFIC CHARS FOR ANY 1.PNG
    700 x 569 - 77K

I use a trick to use the morphs with most of my characters while only using 25% of V7/Olyp7! First I select all the morphs in the set via the Edit mode for the parameter menu, then set the min/max to 4.00...I can then use 25% of either Olympia or V7's and still use Ultimate Morphs when 75% other characters are dialed in! All I need to do is dial the UNMorphs to 125-150 depending how much of the effect I want to have!

hahah It's good that you found a work around. :) 

I really like the morphs, but I'll probably wait and hope they do a version for Genesis 8. 

I really like the morphs, but I'll probably wait and hope they do a version for Genesis 8. 

Yeah, l cannot wait 'til the official V8 version as well, I'll still try to transfer the V7/O7 morphs over to V8/O8 though...

Yeah, l cannot wait 'til the official V8 version as well, I'll still try to transfer the V7/O7 morphs over to V8/O8 though...

I hope you post the results - I'd love to see if that's worth the effort to do. :) It's hard to tell because of the different body shapes of the g3 and g8 versions.

I hope you post the results - I'd love to see if that's worth the effort to do. :) It's hard to tell because of the different body shapes of the g3 and g8 versions.

Will do, as the only difference between the two is the advanced face morphs/bones Lashes/brows, zero pose and flexion JCMs...Otherwise it's nearly identical!

• MendomanMendoman Posts: 400

I don't have this one, but the author's other product for V7 is really good.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639
    edited February 2018

Brilliant! The main character in my current story uses 55% Olympia 7 body, and I was about to start my own thread asking how much of her is needed to activate a visible morph change until I found this thread by you. Excellent hint, and thank you for championing this vendor's work.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • I actually use V7 quite a bit mixed in with other characters and, like OP, I'm able to use the morphs just fine. It really brings those muscles to life with beautifully crafted bends! The only reason why I'm not jumping on Olympia is because I don't even think I have the figure D:. I was actually hoping to see a Michael 7 version, since I render more guys than girls.

xyer0 said:

Brilliant! The main character in my current story uses 55% Olympia 7 body, and I was about to start my own thread asking how much of her is needed to activate a visible morph change until I found this thread by you. Excellent hint, and thank you for championing this vendor's work.

Thanks, I'm overjoyed that I was able to help someone out on this! And yeah, I'm a big fan of this vendor, as they have improved V7's morphs with Olympia's, can't wait to see what they've learned with the Generation 8 characters! 

I'm really impressed as they have learned a lot of strict anatomy in order to apply it to these characters specific towards their individual physiques! A lot of PAs go the artistic route, (While stylistically appealing in it's own right) rather than a strict anatomy much like the old masters of fine arts such as Davinci/Michelangelo; as it is much harder to learn, and you need a lot of discipline to sculpt the form as effectively, as the human/animal body is the most difficult to accurately pull off if you want any realism to your sculpts!

I actually use V7 quite a bit mixed in with other characters and, like OP, I'm able to use the morphs just fine. It really brings those muscles to life with beautifully crafted bends! The only reason why I'm not jumping on Olympia is because I don't even think I have the figure D:. I was actually hoping to see a Michael 7 version, since I render more guys than girls.

Unfortunately, there are none of these morphs for the male figures, though you can definitely transfer the V7/JCM morphs over the M7 and simply use my method described above for a 25% V7/75% M7 combo! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

Olympia 7 for Olympia 8 means that I want these morphs ported over since I have had to switch my main character to Genesis 8.

xyer0 said:

Olympia 7 for Olympia 8 means that I want these morphs ported over since I have had to switch my main character to Genesis 8.

Shamelessly necro-posting this for visability and interest! But yeah, these would work magnificently as a simple port on the PA's part!