Does Daz still refund if you bought something at full price that they then put on sale?

I ask because I just bought Fit Control for Genesis 8 at full price over the weekend, and now they're offering it in a bundle with the Genesis 8 Male version at the same price.

You used to be able to call them up and get a refund--it was very cool... I was wondering if that is still the case (without, unfortunately, the phone call)  Support ticket, maybe?

Thanks!

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,059

Yes, the 30 days moneyback guarantee still works

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241

Awesome, thank you!

• Yes, open a Sales Support ticket.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    twalling said:

I ask because I just bought Fit Control for Genesis 8 at full price over the weekend, and now they're offering it in a bundle with the Genesis 8 Male version at the same price.

You used to be able to call them up and get a refund--it was very cool... I was wondering if that is still the case (without, unfortunately, the phone call)  Support ticket, maybe?

Thanks!

Yes, UNLESS the terms of that sale specifically forbid it.  There aren't many items that applies to normally but there are a few, usually during stacking sales where buying item X triggers a discount on item Y.