SDK for DS4.6...?

foleyprofoleypro Posts: 455
edited December 1969 in Daz SDK Developer Discussion

Hopefully its on its way...With the new changes I am to assume that we would need to recompile our Plugins...

Comments

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,178
    edited December 1969

Your plugin shouldn't need recompiling. The DAZ Studio 4.5+ SDK is binary compatible with all builds since 4.5.0.114. The announcement thread states:

What about the plugins I have?

The DAZ Studio 4.5 SDK has not changed in any way that is binary incompatible, which means that any plugins created for a previous version of DAZ Studio 4.5.x should continue to load and function. That said, as with any new release, there is always the possibility that a plugin has had bugs fixed or features added, so the latest versions should be downloaded and installed if they are provided.

-Rob

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 455
    edited December 1969

rbtwhiz said:
    Your plugin shouldn't need recompiling. The DAZ Studio 4.5+ SDK is binary compatible with all builds since 4.5.0.114. The announcement thread states:

What about the plugins I have?

The DAZ Studio 4.5 SDK has not changed in any way that is binary incompatible, which means that any plugins created for a previous version of DAZ Studio 4.5.x should continue to load and function. That said, as with any new release, there is always the possibility that a plugin has had bugs fixed or features added, so the latest versions should be downloaded and installed if they are provided.

-Rob
    Thanks rob I rhought maybe with the changes in the surfaces it might affect my plugin(Havent had time to test)...