FREEBIES: Anime Doll for G2F

3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
edited August 2016 in Freebies

Instead of so many Posts, I will just add updates to this one, so as not to clutter the forum  :)

They can all be found on my site:  http://3doutlaw.com/home/?page_id=631

1. Male Morphs & G2M Tutorial
    • Some free boy/male Morphs for AD, based on Maya's AD Boy freebie
  2. Ear Morphs
    • Some basic Ear morphs including Elf!  :)
  3. G3F Tutorial
    • A tutorial on how to fit the figure to G3F
  4. Eye Mats
    • New Eye Colors and these use the default tiling, so iRay in 4.8 should render in correct location.
  5. Big Lash Morph
    • A single morph to extend the lashes

6. AD for G2F - Easy Parent
    • ​​ A neck morph to make it easier to parent the head to older figures, and a couples of Poses to auto-parent it to A3 and V4
Post edited by 3dOutlaw on

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 2015

MALE MORPHS & G2M Tutorial!  

This freebie contains 7 new male style morphs for “Anime Doll for Genesis 2 Female”.

In addition, is a brief tutorial of how to use the new male morphs freebie for “Anime Doll for Genesis 2 Female”.  Also, the tutorial will walk through how to apply the male figure to Genesis 2 Male!

http://3doutlaw.com/home/?page_id=631

edited December 2015

EAR MORPHS!

Ear Morphs for Anime Doll for G2F. Extract to your content directory, and reload the figure. There are 5 ear morphs, including a few elf ones!  :)

edited December 2015

G3F Tutorial!

This is a free tutorial on how to use the new Anime Doll for Genesis 2 Female on Genesis 3 Female.

This tutorial covers the steps to use auto-fit to apply the figure to G3F, and some additional tips.

...and yes, that is G3F below  :)

edited December 2015

EYE MATS!

Some new eye colors/MATS, and these update the tiling to default to assist with the 4.8 iRAY issue.

edited December 2015

LONG LASH MORPH!

A simple longer eye lash morph :)

AD for G2F - Easy Parent

This includes a neck morph to make it easier to parent the head to older figures, and a couples of Poses to auto-parent it to A3 and V4.

V4 to AnimeDoll for G2F - Hairfit Helper

This is a d-Former Preset for DazStudio, which will help to fit V4 Hairs on AD for G2F (link on first post)

Below is the old Beatzarre Hair for V4 by OutOfTouch.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Wow, thanks those are nice. Maybe I will get time to do a Speed Racer fan art.

• Nice! Thanks, 3dOutlaw.

I haven't had a chance to pop AD on V8 yet to see how the alleged new backward compatibility works, but maybe I'll be able to do that this weekend. Unless you already know?

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    edited January 2018
    Disregard. I didn't realize the thread was so old.
    Post edited by vrba79 on

Feel free to comment, I still use her a LOT!  smiley  Some of the best freebies are old freebies!

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    3dOutlaw said:

Feel free to comment, I still use her a LOT!  smiley  Some of the best freebies are old freebies!

Oh, I was reacting, because at first I thought this was a brand new thing. I didn't realize at first that it's been out a couple of years.

Oh, OK, lol...no problem!