Octopus Plush Toy - Free Daz Figure (rigged and textured)

-valzheimer--valzheimer- Posts: 6
edited January 2018 in Freebies

I try making as many freebies possible trying to give back to the community, and Octopus Plush Toy is my latest project of this kind. He was made in Marvelous Designer and then converted to daz Studio and rigged to be made posable. This package includes a full Daz Studio standalone character with 33 Iray material presets and 16 wearable presets, as well as the innitial Marvelous Designer project file from which he was created and 8 exported 3D models in OBJ format for use in other 3D applications.

More information and download link available on my website: http://www.valzheimer.info/2018/01/va2018-octopus-plush-toy-free-3d-model.html

Edit: removed preview images as they're too big just open them from attachment.

Hope you like and have fun! :)

Post edited by -valzheimer- on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

thanks!

• This is the cutest thing ever! I love it. Thank you for your hard work. :D

• Thanks! Looks really cool!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

Thank you very much!!  smiley

As an aside, what glasses are those on your model?  They are nicely detailed...

• WandW said:

Thank you very much!!  smiley

As an aside, what glasses are those on your model?  They are nicely detailed...

Glasses are old Steel Frame Specs by Dogz :) https://www.daz3d.com/steel-frame-specs I enlargened the lenses and reshaped the rest to fit her head shape, but they're detailed enough for customization using just Daz Studio too. Hope that helps ;)

Btw I started the thread from my old profile by mistake, lol, sorry about that, I only ever use old profile for the Gallery to have it separate from my hubby's render art... HUGE thanks to everyone, Octobaby's real been huge success since yesterday, if it continues this way I will probably expand the Toys collections with some more small figures :D

V.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

What a cute Freebie!! 

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!

• awww...thank you so much!

• lss_pblss_pb Posts: 17

useable in poser? (yes i'm old-skewl and still prefer poser)

• lss_pb said:

useable in poser? (yes i'm old-skewl and still prefer poser)

No he's saved in DS format only, I am unfortunately not as familiar with Poser app as I am with Studio :) But if you know how to convert OBJ to Poser or DS to Poser, I assume that would make him somewhat usable there, but I can't guarantee how much.

Thanks and welcome everyone :))

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,873

Cute!
    And thta girl in the promo is even cuter!

• RuntuRuntu Posts: 98

I can't seem to download this....but it is charming.