G3 and G8 issue

Okay just switched and installed DAZ 4.10, however after using V4 for so long I have deicded to try G3 and G8 .. which was working fine from my 4.9 but now .. nothing they are absolutely useless .. tried reinstalling the G3 and G8 essentials, body morphs and head morphs .. but nothing works now ... and have gone back to my reliable Vicky 4.

Does anyone have an answer to help me in this ?

Comments

• What is the issue - are the files not showing in the content panes now? Or are they throwing an error when you try to load? Or are they loading without error but in some way failing to work as expected?

• The figures never change when you load a morph or figure say like Bethany .. the base figure never changes, there is no error everything makes it seem it has loaded .. but nothing on G3 or G8 works .. at all !

• Was Daz Studio running when you uninstalled and reinstalled the body and head morphs? Did you uninstall them or just reinstall?

• The figures never change when you load a morph or figure say like Bethany .. the base figure never changes, there is no error everything makes it seem it has loaded .. but nothing on G3 or G8 works .. at all !

Do the sliders on the figure node work?

• Was Daz Studio running when you uninstalled and reinstalled the body and head morphs? Did you uninstall them or just reinstall?

I just reinstalled ...

The figures never change when you load a morph or figure say like Bethany .. the base figure never changes, there is no error everything makes it seem it has loaded .. but nothing on G3 or G8 works .. at all !

Do the sliders on the figure node work?

No

• How did you install the morphs? Are you using the default content locations?

• How did you install the morphs? Are you using the default content locations?

Yes I am !

• And how did you install - manually, via Install Manager, or via Connect (Smart Content/Install pane)?

• I installed manually.

• try using one of the other methods to install and see if the morphs then work.