Urban Streets Of Tomorrow by sfman

sfmansfman Posts: 6
edited January 2018 in Freebies

My new Project, a complete street scene modeled in hexagon is now free to download.

https://sfman.deviantart.com/art/Free-for-DAZ-Urban-Streets-Of-Tomorrow-by-sfman-723531345

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Wow surprise it looks amazing! Can't wait to play with it. Thank you for your generosity.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Wow, really nice set - thanks!

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

Many thanks for this content

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,103

Thank you, and thank you for the modular sci-fi kit freebie aswell.I just found it on your DA page.The lighting is very well done for both.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited January 2018

Wow! Thanks, Sfman smiley

Edit to add very quick render (stopped after 40%):

This is straight "out of the box", no lights or added props, just changed camera angle.

usot.png
    800 x 608 - 793K
    Post edited by frankrblow on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

wow this is super thank you very much

• Really wonderful. Can't wait to try this out...

...which I can't because I'm in a coffeeshop right now on a laptop..

This is exactly what I wanted to do but couldn't because work went crazy and overtime ... life is...

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 124

Many Thanks for your  efforts and Thanks for sharing

Nice Days and Nice Renders
    atoxic

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

i just load it and render for testing

Wow

• Max_theHitmanMax_theHitman Posts: 66
    edited January 2018

AMAZING! Great ART! - Big Applause to sfman!
    I love your "Bots" in your DeviantArt gallery. Very cool art all around your gallery!

Thank you !

Post edited by Max_theHitman on
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Absolutely great, sfman! Thank you!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Wow what an amazing freebie, Thank you so much!!

• Fenris9Fenris9 Posts: 56

Amazing generosity! Many thanks!

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

WOW - thank you very much. It is amazing!

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Dude you are AWESOME!  Thank you soooo much for this.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,001

Oh, wow! Thank you so much!

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

Here's a render that I did using only the lights built into your set. (Turned up the brightness on the street lights)

Added a volumetric area to give it a foggy look.

• tentmantentman Posts: 108

Great set. Big thank you!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    JamesJAB said:

Here's a render that I did using only the lights built into your set. (Turned up the brightness on the street lights)

What a great render for a great freebie!!!

• sfmansfman Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    JamesJAB said:

Great atmosphere.

Post edited by sfman on
  • Thank you , this is sooo good!

• I'm still downloading it. I am looking at your promo renders right now, and I am in awe at how good this set seems to be. Thank you very, very much for this freebie!!!

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143

Wow, thank you so much.

You put so much hard work into making this for us. THANK YOU.

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

Went and did another render using your set.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Wow, thanks so much!

• daybirddaybird Posts: 645

Phenomenal set! 

• Looks like a great set of models. unfortunately, I can not download it. I get site can not be reached. Connection timed out. Checking with my isp to see what they can suggest. But has anyone else had issues with downloading this model? Pings fail almost right away. 

Looks like a great set of models. unfortunately, I can not download it. I get site can not be reached. Connection timed out. Checking with my isp to see what they can suggest. But has anyone else had issues with downloading this model? Pings fail almost right away. 

Just tested again and it worked fine by me again and I have an internet that is only abou 400K. You probably have a firewall stopping you if you are at University or Public Library something like that.

• Not at a public location. Am trying from my home network.  Highspeed wireless internet. Have tried turning off the firewall and uninstalling the anti-virus software. I have noticed a rise in internet related issues over the last few months. Most not related to my isp. Mostly DNS related. One site will work for years. Then suddenly can't be reached for days, weeks or even months. I did make a request with my isp to see if they can access the site. But haven't gotten a response yet. Most come back within a month or so. But some have not come back yet. A few years back had problems because the isp purched a block of IPs that had been router through another country. Couldn't access almost all the sites I normally go to. And when I check my location it said I was in Norway. Had to wait until the routing was fixed. It sort of feels the same way right now.

edited January 2018

Not at a public location. Am trying from my home network.  Highspeed wireless internet. Have tried turning off the firewall and uninstalling the anti-virus software. I have noticed a rise in internet related issues over the last few months. Most not related to my isp. Mostly DNS related. One site will work for years. Then suddenly can't be reached for days, weeks or even months. I did make a request with my isp to see if they can access the site. But haven't gotten a response yet. Most come back within a month or so. But some have not come back yet. A few years back had problems because the isp purched a block of IPs that had been router through another country. Couldn't access almost all the sites I normally go to. And when I check my location it said I was in Norway. Had to wait until the routing was fixed. It sort of feels the same way right now.

Sounds like you are using a Tor anonymyzer or some sort of identity obscuring service in addition over your ISP service layer. I am in rural eastern North Armerica using a cable internet service provider and have no Tor or other such services. Or you have amateur IT staff working for your ISP - they can make a mess but save your ISP money with hourly wages.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on