Sweet Anime Poses for Sakura 8

Leo LeeLeo Lee Posts: 184
edited December 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi, everyone!

Sweet Anime Poses for Sakura 8 is a set 20 poses inspired by anime references.

The expressions you see in the promos are from another set which is scheduled to release Mod Edit. Date removed

I hope you enjoy it as I do in creating them.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• pdspds Posts: 593

Thanks for (almost) sharing when your expressions product will drop. I had wondered about whether they were included in the pose set, but assumed not since nothing was mentioned on the product page. I did go ahead and purchase the pose set. Nice work and I look forward to seeing the expressions in the store soon, hopefully!

• Leo LeeLeo Lee Posts: 184

pds said:

Thanks for (almost) sharing when your expressions product will drop. I had wondered about whether they were included in the pose set, but assumed not since nothing was mentioned on the product page. I did go ahead and purchase the pose set. Nice work and I look forward to seeing the expressions in the store soon, hopefully!

Oh, I didn't know that I couldn't talk about the release date. But It'll be soon (I hope they don't remove it again :/ )

I thought it would be released together. So I kept the expressions on the pose set promos.

When I created the poses I did some couple of expressions to match with the anime references that I saw. However, I ended up making a lot more and it became another set.

• pdspds Posts: 593
    Leo Lee said:

pds said:

Oh, I didn't know that I couldn't talk about the release date. But It'll be soon (I hope they don't remove it again :/ )

I thought it would be released together. So I kept the expressions on the pose set promos.

When I created the poses I did some couple of expressions to match with the anime references that I saw. However, I ended up making a lot more and it became another set.

Nice! Looking forward to it!