AniMate 2 won't download after purchase?

Hello. I've just purchased AniMate 2 from:  https://www.daz3d.com/animate2

and nothing appears for download when I click "Download and Install" for Install Manager. Well, it opens Install Manager, but the product doesn't appear for download.
I decided to try the manual install option and that failed too. I put my Daz3d content directory in and clicked 'install', but I get this error "There has been an error. The installation path for DAZ Studio could not be found".

I'm not sure what to do.. Am I missing something? Is it outdated? I'm using Daz3d 4.10.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,151
    edited December 2017

You don't need to install anything. It is built in to Daz Studio. You just need to enter your serial number to make it work. The serial number will be in your online account. In Daz Studio, go to menu Help>About Installed Plugins to enter that serial number into the program.

Post edited by barbult on
  • WayneXWayneX Posts: 49
    barbult said:

You don't need to install anything. It is built in to Daz Studio. You just need to enter your serial number to make it work. The serial number will be in your online account. In Daz Studio, go to menu Help>About Installed Plugins to enter that serial number into the program.

Thank you!