My new renders

Thanks to the helpful feedback from many users here, I've redone a lot of my renders and have gotten much better at my characters so much it's anded me a job working with an author to design her characters soon. So, here is my updated images. I'm learning everyday and love Daz! I just wish all the models had more features like Michael 4 has. Thoughts? Any helpful comments are welcomed :) Oh I'm also working on my first graphic novel using Daz. You can see those here as wel, the first 12 pages.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/44882

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Some nice renders in your galleryyes, well done! And congrats to your new work, that's great to hear. I love using M4 and there are many great skins and characters out there. I have a minor obsession for M4/V4 skins (and clothing) so they all eventually end up in my runtime although I mostly use them on Genesis 1, which I find to be very versatile and great for animating.

Keep up the good work!

• Thanks. Yes I LOVE Michael 4 and V4! They are the best. Just wish I had the 6k to get all the stuff in my wish list LOL But I did find a great s ite that offers freevbies. at most digital creations. They have a tone of stuff too.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Thanks. Yes I LOVE Michael 4 and V4! They are the best. Just wish I had the 6k to get all the stuff in my wish list LOL But I did find a great s ite that offers freevbies. at most digital creations. They have a tone of stuff too.

Ok I haven't been over there lately, will check out! Thanks for the tip!

• Aded some new renders as I am getting much better with posing and stuff. Trying not to make my characters seem so stiff.