OPTITEX PLUGIN ONLY ..

hi, the optitex plugin is , in daz 10..... not available?  i kinda love that one and had paid to get the up graded version...help? thanks 

Comments

• Make sure that you install the Dynamic Clothing control plug-in, if you have it, after DS. If you don't own the control plug-in don't install it at all. The main DS installer will place the basic plug-in. Also make sure that the Dynamic Clothing Control plug-in is the current version (and so is you DS) if you are installing it.

• 1234MATT1234MATT Posts: 219

ok,,i got the basic version,,,however i used to have the upgrade..  it had wind and sub frames and that kinda thing,,,i hope i can work it dforce...might make really nice stuff..thanks

• Install the Dynamic Clothing Control plug-in and, if necessary, enter your serial number in Help>About Installed Plug-ins then restart DS.

hi, i have attempted to do that ..this is what i get,,,i havent tryed to manual download...i will try that,,thanks

pop009.png
    1170 x 850 - 205K
  • How did you install, through DIM? Are you sure it was the correct version - beta/non beta, 32-bit/64 bit?

hi, it worked as a stand alone..sorry for the bother...i have a need for the photoshop bridge,,,is that still available?

• 1234MATT said:

hi, it worked as a stand alone..sorry for the bother...i have a need for the photoshop bridge,,,is that still available?

Yes, it should be in your downloads alongside DS itself. If nto, make sure you didn't hide it by clicking the Show Hidden box in the Ready to Download tab.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Hi Matt,

the plugin for Optitex is available through DIM or through manual download. The plugin needs to be updated with every DS update, so perhaps if you go through your product library and redownload from there, it will work?

The photoshop bridhe is part of DS 4.10, if you don't download it through DIM, you can download it through your product library. Simply look for DAZ Studio Pro, and scroll down to the bottom, it's the first link in the included content.