Is there a way to set up Genesis body measurements with...?

Good day everyone, happy holidays if you are still celebrating.

I have a question,

is it possible to set up a Genesis 3 and 8 female body and morphing it with the correct same measurements and height of a real human female?

In my case I want to create a Hollywood film actress from the film "Blader Runner" ( Rachel - the replicant).

On the internet it states some of her body measurements... https://www.celebritysizes.com/sean-young-bra-size-age-weight-height-measurements/

I have not found anything yet dealing with this question,

and I have not found any new DAZ model with this lovely "Rachel".

Comments

• Look at the Figure Metrics script, included in the Measure Metrics plug-in (though you will have to set the cup size with other chest measurements). https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio

• Fabulous ! Thank you so much.

I did not know such a gizmo existed. yes

• Here's some info:
    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/actual-measured-cup-sizes-/2640772/?p

Measure Metrics Cup Sizes on Genesis 2 Female
    AA = Breasts Gone 0.78
    A = Breasts Small 1.0, Breasts Gone 0.25
    B = Breasts Small 0.58
    C = Breasts Size 0.11
    D = Breasts Size 0.34
    E = Breasts Size 0.55
    F = Breasts Size 0.77
    G = Breasts Size 0.98

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,506

Look at the Figure Metrics script, included in the Measure Metrics plug-in (though you will have to set the cup size with other chest measurements). https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio

I just bought this yesterday and attempted to download today. It comes with 7 files. The seventh .exe for win 64 is detected as high threat and removed by Norton. Usually Norton gives me an option to trust Daz files when it detects minor threats. Here are the screenshots. Any thoughts?

Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio Threat1.JPG
    771 x 609 - 54K
    Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio Threat2.JPG
    783 x 520 - 49K
    Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio Threat3.JPG
    765 x 557 - 90K
  • That's just a generic guess, not a specific report. That said, the installer (which that appears to be) is executed to place the plug-in, it isn't itself put in the plug-ins folder. I would download to your regular downloads folder, click the Restore link in the first screenshot if Norton does the same thing (if in doubt run a scan with another checker, such as malware Bytes, before running the installer), and then run the installer to place the files.

edited December 2017

That's just a generic guess, not a specific report. That said, the installer (which that appears to be) is executed to place the plug-in, it isn't itself put in the plug-ins folder. I would download to your regular downloads folder, click the Restore link in the first screenshot if Norton does the same thing (if in doubt run a scan with another checker, such as malware Bytes, before running the installer), and then run the installer to place the files.

Thanks. I'll try that.

Edit. Had heck of a time. Even after restoring and telling it to exclude the item from future scans, Norton would not allow installation. The thing that finally worked was this. I redownloaded for the umpteenth time than I dhanged the file name with copy and paste (made copy of. I attempted to install the newly named copy and it worked.

trying to Install.JPG
    474 x 1400 - 127K
    Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • Seems Norton had the name on a blacklist already. Which is why I hate Norton. You can't tell it any different. Not to mention you can only uninstall it by formatting th drive.

>>> and then this happened. Online at Virus.org came back with two more positives . . .  but I still installed it. Then I got this error in Daz. After that Norton did a restart claiming a virus was in PC. I had to do a system restore.

Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio_07.jpg
    630 x 547 - 56K
    xrestore.JPG
    557 x 467 - 43K
  • TomDowdTomDowd Posts: 197

Norton is borderline evil these days. It's system obtrusive and does things like this. There are many other solutions - I run a combination of paid Bitdefender and Malwarebytes, but anti-virus/malware preference strays deeply into religious argument territory. YMMV.

• TomDowd said:

Norton is borderline evil these days. It's system obtrusive and does things like this. There are many other solutions - I run a combination of paid Bitdefender and Malwarebytes, but anti-virus/malware preference strays deeply into religious argument territory. YMMV.

The last time I had Norton, it would not let me uninstall it. It left core files that were both hidden and locked from deletion, even through DOS. I had to format and reload Windows manually, and when it got to the part about installing the included Norton, I had a devil of a time trying to find the "no thanks" option, then played Missile Command with the Windows Pop Ups and Warnings about not having anti-virus. I installed MacAfee.

And then MacAfee adopted Norton's protocols a few years later, and got to the point where I thought maybe they were both Norton products. Rinse and Repeat to get rid of it, and went with Kaspersky, which was a flop, then ended up with Avast, and so far, so good.

So yeah, you're right: it's kinda like religion - find one that works for you and doesn't cause you too much stress or drive you to murder, and is easy to walk away from when you want to LOL

• Max_theHitmanMax_theHitman Posts: 66
    edited December 2017

My anti Virus AVG has scanned this pack and it says its ok. 

- https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio

I used to use Norton many years ago, about 15 years ago, but it kept saying files had virus when they had none, I don´t know why? 

It´s Weird, but it (Norton) never broke my pc. I just unnistalled it.

So on suggestion from friends, I started to use the free AVG anti-virus (Its still FREE) and I have been using this for the past 15 years. No problems and 

all is well. (So far so good).

By the way,

this package  https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio ; I reccomend ! yes Very COOL !

May need upgrading to the Genesis 8.

Post edited by Max_theHitman on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

I use Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10. It is free, updated nightly, tightly integrated with Windows 10, and doubtless has more human man-hours devoted to it's algorithms and definitions besides have more reports for end-users be reported to Microsoft for evaluations and possible inclusion in the definition engine than the other solutions.

Of course if the others supplement that without degrading that and you can afford them so much the better for you.

My anti Virus AVG has scanned this pack and it says its ok. 

- https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio

I used to use Norton many years ago, about 15 years ago, but it kept saying files had virus when they had none, I don´t know why? 

It´s Weird, but it (Norton) never broke my pc. I just unnistalled it.

So on suggestion from friends, I started to use the free AVG anti-virus (Its still FREE) and I have been using this for the past 15 years. No problems and 

all is well. (So far so good).

By the way,

this package  https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio ; I reccomend ! yes Very COOL !

May need upgrading to the Genesis 8.

Used Norton and it slowed down the PCs but no PC losses.Fed up with the memeory hog,  I switched to AVG awhile back but after losing 3 pc's (under geek squads plan but geek squad could not revive them)  I switched back to Norton. I can't afford to lose anothe pc.

I use Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10. It is free, updated nightly, tightly integrated with Windows 10, and doubtless has more human man-hours devoted to it's algorithms and definitions besides have more reports for end-users be reported to Microsoft for evaluations and possible inclusion in the definition engine than the other solutions.

Of course if the others supplement that without degrading that and you can afford them so much the better for you.

I have windows pro 10 but I just don't trust anything related/connected  to Bill Gates