Animated Short: Santa Shreds the halfpipe on his skateboard

New 3D animated short I created of Santa Shredding on his skateboard in his halfpipe. There's some humor using play on words/real skateboard tricks that have been known in the skateboarding community since they were invented in the 1980's.

Enjoy! and Merry Christmas everyone!

https://youtu.be/14GV72K-YK0

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210

Thanks for the wonderful gift! Bravo!

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

Very cool video! 

• I did like it but since I believe you blocked me on Youtube it may not show cheeky

• Thanks for the feedback. It was fun creating. I just thought of the idea one week before Christmas after passing along a joke to a fellow skateboarder in a different forum. I enjoy using play on words and jokes while incorporating them into animated shorts.

• th3Digit said:

I did like it but since I believe you blocked me on Youtube it may not show cheeky

I only block those who have nothing positive to say; I usually require approval on comments to my videos. I don't want to have to hassle worrying about who's posting negative stuff for others to see. I accept comments that are supportive. Also I don't believe youtube made it so blocked users can't view videos from certain channels, they just can't comment on their videos anymore; unless they updated their system. I don't know who you are in youtube land; if you have a youtube channel, I may be able to find out if I blocked you or not. Thanks for your feedback.

Post edited by Artistic Touch Multimedia Art and Design on
  • oh I know damned well you blocked me as you sent a very long letter saying a lot of choice things I could not reply to since you blocked me cheeky

Because I in a humerous way warned you filming your neighbors fighting through their window and posting it on youtube is probably not a wise thing.

You chose to shoot the messenger.

Sadly this post will probably disappear but yeah I will return the favour put you on ignore here and move on so I do not inadvertently answer any of your queries in the forum know I know who you are.

• th3Digit said:

oh I know damned well you blocked me as you sent a very long letter saying a lot of choice things I could not reply to since you blocked me cheeky

Because I in a humerous way warned you filming your neighbors fighting through their window and posting it on youtube is probably not a wise thing.

You chose to shoot the messenger.

Sadly this post will probably disappear but yeah I will return the favour put you on ignore here and move on so I do not inadvertently answer any of your queries in the forum know I know who you are.

Oh you mean the video I filmed while walking home on the sidewalk aiming "straight ahead toward my home" while vlogging like a lot of people do. I just happened to be vlogging in my neighborhood at the time. Cameras do capture anything in it's path, especially wide angle lenses; that you can't control. I wasn't pointing the camera directly in anyone's window as you implied; meanwhile calling me a pedophile that I find insulting and don't take lightly. Instead of having an opportunity to apologize here, you just sum it up as being funny while trying to defend your vicious accusations. 

You can't just call people degrading things and make accusations like that and expect them to respond back kindly to you. That was a ridiculous assumption you made and uncalled for. You don't know me and have no right to pass judgments like that. There's a good reason why I block anyone that make wild accusations as you did. Ridiculous.

• yeah I unhid and read your reply

I just posted daddy why is that strange man using his video camera to film our house or something to that effect as I recall

any further inferences were all your own, I never actually thought anything perverted just that you were being a nosey troublemaking PITA whinging neighbour

a normal person would just delete the comment like I do some on my videos or hey maybe pull the video itself as it was rather petty but hey hope you had a nice Christmas and did not annoy your neighbours.

• th3Digit said:

yeah I unhid and read your reply

I just posted daddy why is that strange man using his video camera to film our house or something to that effect as I recall

any further inferences were all your own, I never actually thought anything perverted just that you were being a nosey troublemaking PITA whinging neighbour

a normal person would just delete the comment like I do some on my videos or hey maybe pull the video itself as it was rather petty but hey hope you had a nice Christmas and did not annoy your neighbours.

Right, of course you would only remember part of what you accused me of, so you don't look bad while you continue to attempt to make others look bad/worse that you interpret it as. The only ones annoying anyone are loud, obnoxious neighbors that can be heard a block away. I was vloggin about how annoying and loud some people can be, and no I wasn't pointing the camera directly in their window. You need to get your facts straight before making accusations like that. It's a horrible thing coming from you or anyone, especially when they don't know the entire situation.

Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions and snarky accusations like you did, if you don't want any backlash. You don't truly know someone's situations unless you have been through it. I did eventually pull the video a year later after I blocked you, not because of your ridiculous assesments that was not even close to what it's purpose was for. I pulled it because it was pointless to keep it up as proof to loud obnoxious neighbors in that area that was used as evidence for those tenants breaking noise ordinance and domestic regulations.

Unfortunately domestic violence occurs in some communities and it needs to be reported, unfortunately now days you have to show proof in order to get things taken care of quicker, otherwise it's your word against theirs. That was part of the main reason for the vlog, it was necessary to bring to the attention of management.

Listen Wendy, normal people don't go out of their way to attempt to assasinate someone's character, then never apologize as you demonstrated. On top of that, normal people would see where they were wrong for making silly assumptions and apologize; you had your chance 3 times now, instead you refused to acknowledge your own error and apologize and kept right on trying to defend your trolling ways while trying to make someone look bad for something that you interpretted wrong. 

As I said before, there's a reason why I block anyone who has nothing positive to say.

I rarely post in daz forums, maybe once or twice a year. I come back to post something positive and uplifting after several months of no activity in the forums and you troll all over it. That's uncalled for. You could have just as easily said something positive then moved on and never communicated with me again; but you chose to bring up something from 3-4 years ago from a huge misunderstanding on your part. Silly if you ask me.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,795

cool