Maman Brijit [Commercial... Coming Soon]

2»

Comments

• Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

kfox65 said:
    Can somebody post a pic with the hair without the hat and/or bandana?

Sorry it took so long, my kids were... well... everywhere last night ;P

4-20-2013_9-04-55_AM.jpg
    642 x 831 - 114K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Not purchased :(

My order won't go through.

Are you getting an error message that says try again or contact sales? If so I've had the same problem with different products.

Are you using the latest coupon for the raining promotion? I was wondering if that was causing the problem...

I've contacted sales but every couple of hours I try it to see if it goes through.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

I can't wait for the Genesis version.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

You'd better check then whether the charges are going through. All three of my failed attempts were charged against my bank account. Others are also reporting they were charged for the failed orders.

Yes. It's the try again or contact sales error. Not everyone who is getting the error is using the coupon (though I was). And ... since I'm using the coupon which requires a minimum purchase of $40 ... that triple charge kinda hurts :(

BUT ... Maman Brijit sure looks cool. /sniff

Pendraia said:

Are you getting an error message that says try again or contact sales? If so I've had the same problem with different products.

Are you using the latest coupon for the raining promotion? I was wondering if that was causing the problem...

I've contacted sales but every couple of hours I try it to see if it goes through.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

You'd better check then whether the charges are going through. All three of my failed attempts were charged against my bank account. Others are also reporting they were charged for the failed orders.

Yes. It's the try again or contact sales error. Not everyone who is getting the error is using the coupon (though I was). And ... since I'm using the coupon which requires a minimum purchase of $40 ... that triple charge kinda hurts :(

BUT ... Maman Brijit sure looks cool. /sniff

Pendraia said:

Yes...I'd noticed that it charged the card. I've added to my request for help that this was happening.

• Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know what character/texture was used in Maman Brijit promos—the pale texture looks really nice.

Thanks in advance.

edited December 1969

The pale Texture is Sabby's Izzie

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

This set was very, very tempting, but I'm still trying to come up with a project for her to star in. :) She's in my wishlist for now. If the Genesis version were available, it probably wouldn't change the timing of my purchase, but I'd buy the Genesis version instead for the morph support. Probably. Unless the functionality of the long skirt just couldn't live up to the V4 rigging. (I'm guessing that's where a lot of the conversion trouble is.)

edited December 1969

nods its the rigging support that's causing the trouble... getting the sheer amount of motion I usually put in my skirts into a genesis version has been unfortunately prohibitive to my collaborators at daz.... There were some unhappy folks about the lack of motion with Dark Mage and the deWinter gowns.... and we didn't want folks to be grumpy with it so we're waiting on releasing a genesis version until the program can catch up to make it similar.... rather have it on par with what folks expect from one of my gowns than have folks grumpy.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,200
    edited December 1969

Will the new options for non-normalised weight maps in the latest beta help? I was hoping they would make for better handles.

edited December 1969

nod nods* tis what I'm hoping ;)