Porgs Fanart - Cute Bird with Dynamic Fur Rigged in Carrara - Link Updated

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
edited December 2017 in Freebies

Freebie bird figure with dynamic fur rigged in Carrara.  Suitable for porgs fanart, no commercial use (or face the wrath of Disney!) or other similar monetized endeavors.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/90134/browse/5/3D-Model/Cute-Bird-Carrara-Rig

Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• nice one! :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Is there interest in a Daz Studio version?  The dynamic hair would not transfer, but I could try the rigging for practice.

• Ah, yeah, there is an interest in a daz version! I know I'm interested!

• VilianVilian Posts: 281

And I'd be interested in Poser version too, if anyone's up for task! *.*

• That looks great! :)

• Definitely need a DAZ Studio version. 

• edited January 2018

Is there interest in a Daz Studio version?  The dynamic hair would not transfer, but I could try the rigging for practice.

YES!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Ahem. Please, PLEASE!! do this. I will buy them all. :) I can honestly promise that if the Powerball thing works out anytime soon, I will lavishly fund research and development on this project, including a three-book series, plush toys, t-shirts, an animated Youtube series, and maybe movies if I win the next time it's up to $800 million... I have an entire backstory canon for the birds... they're known as "Sprigs" and hail from the galaxy of Cuteopia. They're taking over the universe world by world through the power of sheer adorableness. No species has ever been able to resist, and they're coming for Earth soon... 

Post edited by anise_leinen_390fa63a2b on