OnFleek for Genesis 3 download

AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
edited February 2019 in Freebies

UPDATE: Now at http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/onfleek-for-genesis-3-8-female-s.html

The Genesis 8 version is free here today (no longer available at Daz, see link above instead!)

Thanks Daz for hosting it. I've been participating since the first PA freebies in 2005 and I like this tradition :)

Once hosting at Daz is done, it will be available on my website freebies along with my past years items.
http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/free-items.html

Anyhoo, I realised I could do the Genesis3 version quite easily by editing the scene id, etc... (SickleYield has a well written tute on this on deviantart.. https://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Convert-Clothing-G3-to-G8-G8-to-G3-686682065 )

So here are the G3 files (at the top of the post UPDATE )

Post edited by AprilYSH on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,154

Thanks. What does OnFleek mean?

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481

lol

• Thanks for both versions

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319

Thank you very much! This present looks so nice; I'll try it asap!

• Thank you very much for also creating a G3 version for us who have not gotten into the G8 bandwagon! BTW, I love your products!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Thank you for the G8F version in store and for the G3F add-on too. I'm another big fan of your hair products and look forward to trying this.

• Thank you for the eyebrows! My daughter said she wished her eyebrows looked that good. lol She has the naturally thin eye brows my younger unibrow self would have loved when I was her age. I waxed mine down to the thin brows of my time, and she puts makeup in hers to make them look thicker. lol 

Also thanks for the link to your past freebies. I found the Banzsl especially interesting as I used ASL and it is fun to see the differences. 

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Thank you very much AprilYSH

• Thanks !!! Your a gem !!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Thank you so much, AprilYSH! This is a wonderful gift! heart

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

Wow I was just thinking that something I was working on needed just what you gifted AprilYSH

and now It is complete thank you very much

• AprilYSH, thank you so much for this freebie, it's beautiful =) And in two versions, wow!

• Thank you very much.

Appreciate that you made both versions available.

• keekerkeeker Posts: 48

Thanks a lot!  They are Excellent!

• cher21cher21 Posts: 54

Thank you!

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Thank you so much for both of these versions. This is an awesome Christmas gift and much appreciated

• LimneryLimnery Posts: 126

Thanks so much, AprilYSH!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Not much I can add to what's already been said. But I'm still going to add my thanks to the rest.
    yes

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,509

Thank you. Love your products. Been here a year and bought an average of four per month. I would have bought this one too.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    AprilYSH said:

The Genesis 8 version is free here today https://www.daz3d.com/onfleek-for-genesis-8-female-s

Anyhoo, I realised I could do the Genesis3 version quite easily by editing the scene id, etc... (SickleYield has a well written tute on this on deviantart.. https://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Convert-Clothing-G3-to-G8-G8-to-G3-686682065 )

So here are the G3 files, pls download below and  unzip to your genesis 3 content directory.  

(snipped) Thank you so much for the G3 version.  What an awesome thing to do!

And that SY tut is def bookmarked!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thank you and Merry Christmas! heart

Thank you. I had fun playing with the textures, too. I combined the blonde and purple eyebrow textures and darkened the purple eyelashes and added some metallic flakes, although I'm not sure they show up. This is the G8F version.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    barbult said:

nobody knows ?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Ruphuss said:
    barbult said:

nobody knows ?

OnFleek

• Thanks for yet another year!

• ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279
    edited December 2017

I can't get the materials to load on the onfleek brows.  Gives error reading file.  Says to look at the log, but I can never find how to access the log.

Post edited by Connatic on
    Connatic said:

I can't get the materials to load on the onfleek brows.  Gives error reading file.  Says to look at the log, but I can never find how to access the log.

Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File

• ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279
    barbult said:
    Connatic said:

Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File

Thanks!

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited September 2019

Yea, this is old, but I get the same, and not figuring out what is wrong?  I am using the G3F version on G3F

2019-09-05 15:41:31.796 Invalid hierarchy for selected node(s) and "preset_hierarchical_material" type; no root(s) found.
    2019-09-05 15:41:31.822 Error reading file, see log for more details.

Figured it out...you need to modify this section to change the 8 to 3 (in a 4 locations, seen in the text below):

"scene" : {
    		"nodes" : [
    			{
    				"id" : "Genesis3Female",
    				"url" : "name://@selection/Genesis3Female:",
    				"geometries" : [
    					{
    						"id" : "geometry",
    						"url" : "name://@selection#geometries/geometry:"
    					}
    				]
    			},