Aging Morphs for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
edited November 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Welcome to the Aging Morphs Genesis 8 Thread.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• bicc39bicc39 Posts: 589

hurry up.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,611

So this will make Genesis 8 look old but will it create a character in his middle age group.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited October 2017

This product has over 100 morphs to age characters the way you want to. Have a look at the Genesis 3 promos.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited October 2017

I need it.

It will include ear lobules aging, and extreme aged faces beyond +100 years old?

It would be nice to include long messy aged brows for both genesis 8 female and male.

Post edited by Tanis Volta on
    edited October 2017

There are presets to take age it beyond 100 years, but would only look right with a nice old skin texture. Morphs can only do so much:) Regarding Brows, there wont be any. This is and has always been a morph package only. Below are 5 included head presets (just like the G3F version) which shows the type of faces you can create just by using the morphs.

head1.jpg
    1724 x 474 - 295K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Keep it coming. Now that Vascularity is released I hope we see Aging Morphs and also Fit Control (do need this most of all) soon.

edited October 2017

Aging Morphs is already packaged. Female version will be released first. I am also finishing Up SkinBuilder 8 as well as Fit Control at the same time, so I am busy trying to get them all ready for release at a level I am happy with:) Aging Morphs basically had a major refinement overhaul so that took longer than expected.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Cannot wait.

• OZ-84OZ-84 Posts: 128

OHH GREAT! 

Have been waiting all the time for this! Thank you so much Zev0. 

That will be an instant buy for sure :-D 

• This is the one I've been waiting for! :)

First post updated with some promos.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Stretchmarks! Yay!

edited October 2017

They were in the G3F version as well:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited November 2017

Male version just wrapped.

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 999K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

Nice to see these coming.  I've never felt that the G8F/V8 is as attractive a base as G3F/V7... she just feels a bit blocky... but that works out nicely with the aging morphs.  The poor woman looks like she's lead a REALLY hard life. 

• Just saw Aging morphs for G8F released! Congratulations... another one in the bag ;) Will you be doing discounts for your loyal customers like you have with some of your other items? 

edited November 2017

Thank you. The loyalty Disocunt is something I give when I can in relation to the current Daz sale rules. I didn't want it to become a set expectation if that makes any sense. Sometimes they cannot be given because of stacking issues and might cause me to lose revenue instead of making anything. There will however be a discount on the male version for those who are owners of this female version.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Thanks Zev0. Certainly not an expectation and I appreciate that you really do look after your customers. You deserve every dollar you get for such outstanding products and this is now another instant buy! Just had to ask the question before I click the button that empies the wallet :)

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited December 2017

I was working on a G8F character and I thought, darn, it would be so nice if there were aging morphs for G8F. Two days later, there they are. Yay!!!! 

edit: Fixed my error of G8M to G8F. How I could type an 'M' when I meant 'F', I have no idea.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on

? It hasn't been released Yet. I am confused.

Bundle?

edited November 2017
    Yes there will be one available when the male version goes live.
    Post edited by Zev0 on

bless you, hope this is read before.

• Zev0 said:

? It hasn't been released Yet. I am confused.

Sorry, Zev0, I didn't mean to confuse you. That was a typo and I did it twice! I meant G8F. I guess I wasn't actually paying close attention when I was typing in all of my excitement about the new aging morphs being here. Now, impatiently waiting for Aging Morphs for G8to show up in the store. 

• I see that g8 versions aren't showing as merchant resources.  Is that no longer the case?

edited December 2017

They are no longer merchant resources due to certain policy issues, however they can be used on selling characters where the product is listed as a requirement. Much like the Daz head and body morphs used on characters etc.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Well???

edited December 2017
    Male and bundle are confirmed for this month release.
    Post edited by Zev0 on

Thank you

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Woo Hoo!!!!