Reporting Beta Bugs

Is there a specific place where we should be reporting issues with the new Beta?

For example, some of the surface modelling tools no longer work as they did with 2.5.1.

When doing a Thickness or Chamfer modification in 2.5.1, clicking accept created a dynamic geometary which could be modified, undone or collapsed.

For some reason, in 2.5.2 both of these tools now automatically collapse after clicking accept, taking away the ability to make changes.

Comments

• I would report them via Customer Service, with a title of Hexagon Beta bugs.

• I would report them via Customer Service, with a title of Hexagon Beta bugs.

A Technical Support ticket, https://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

• 01i said:

Is there a specific place where we should be reporting issues with the new Beta?

For example, some of the surface modelling tools no longer work as they did with 2.5.1.

When doing a Thickness or Chamfer modification in 2.5.1, clicking accept created a dynamic geometary which could be modified, undone or collapsed.

For some reason, in 2.5.2 both of these tools now automatically collapse after clicking accept, taking away the ability to make changes.

2.5.2 sets DG Mode to restricted when installed. Change it to Full DG.

• MazhMazh Posts: 476

Weird thing, with the Hexagon beta (via Dim) installed, the Daz bridge doesn't work for me at all, neither Daz 4.9 vs. Daz 4.10 vs. Hexagon last release nor Daz 4.9 vs. Daz 4.10 vs. Hexagon beta (paths are set up).

Got the option to send it to Hexagon, but Daz seems to hang up then (not like freezing, but like executing some infinite loop).

If I de-install the Hexagon beta again, everthing is fine. My install directory for the last release is at the same directory level as the Daz install directory, just to mention it...

• This isn't a thread for reprting bugs, it was a thread asking how they should be reproted. if you want feedback/confirmation please post to the sticky thread, if you are confident you have found a bug please report it to daz via a support ticket as above.

• 01i01i Posts: 20

Thanks guys, I'll use that form.

Also, thanks Shawn, that was it :)