WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
edited April 2013 in The Commons

lets celebrate

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

That's GREAT news.

I didn't know he was on dialysis, but I'm glad he's better now.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Four years plus of triple treatments every week is now over. I'm not out of the woods but for now Jeff and Jade are happy campers.

TY.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Good to hear! :)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Four years plus of triple treatments every week is now over. I'm not out of the woods but for now Jeff and Jade are happy campers.

TY.
    Oh wow excellent news...let's hope it continues Jaderail.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

Party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party.gif
    500 x 500 - 5M
  • SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Sorry to hear you went through that, but happy to hear you are off treatments. Have an uncle that did dialysis, and like you, he is free from that for awhile. Somehow, though, I think the virtual champagne from Wendy is the best celebration %-P Best of luck to you, Jade

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

WOW Jade, I had absolutely know idea you were on dialysis. I am SO glad you're done with that!! :coolsmile:

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited April 2013

That's good to hear Jader. I'm sure that give you some relief and took a bit of weight off your shoulders. Nothing better than life being less complicated.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Had no idea either, but very good to hear this news!

Love wendy's celebration animations also, very wonderful!

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Very good news and happy for you.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

Fantastic news!

Although not quite in the same league, I've been having a number of kidney problems since last September, with a couple of ops, 5 weeks in hospital, 8 weeks being looked after by a district nurse, and am currently 10 weeks into treatment that is slowly working. I know how miserable this has made me at times, so I'm really happy for you Jaderail :)

And nice ones Wendy! :)

• hermana5hermana5 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Brilliant happy news Jaderail, happy you survived the ordeal....and dialysis is an ordeal, so glad it's over for you.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Sorry to hear you went through that, but happy to hear you are off treatments. Have an uncle that did dialysis, and like you, he is free from that for awhile. Somehow, though, I think the virtual champagne from Wendy is the best celebration %-P Best of luck to you, Jade

The virtual stuff's probably safer than the real stuff, at least for now... I'd think.

Good to hear, and congrats!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Here's to the man of the day. May you keep on keeping on for years and years to come, my friend.

wine_toast_md_wht.gif
    100 x 70 - 6K
  • frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That is fantastic Jaderail, this is the best news I have heard for a long time!

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Congrats on escaping dialysis :coolsmile:

Let's celebrate Properly!

cowdoodad.jpg
    800 x 600 - 571K
  • Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

That's the way to do it!

Awesome :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LOL! You folks are nut's and GREAT at the same time. I've been right here at Daz3D the full time. I picked up DS to help fill my time and it turned into a fun Hobby that really helped me through some bad days. The folks in the Community all welcomed me and helped me learn what bit's I know to this point.

Thank you all for the kind words and for helping me get from those first days to where I am now. I owe you all much, more than I have the words to express my gratitude with.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

skull dude :vampire:no more

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Hey, fantastic news! Congrats on getting through that, and I hope things continue to improve for you!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Yay!!

Cute-little-kitty-wearing-blue-toque-dancing-to-and-fro-to-music.gif
    280 x 299 - 147K
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

awesome dude, really happy for you

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

TY.

Congratulations Jederail! I used to drive people to and from dialysis, and every single time they were as exhausted after as if they'd just run a marathon, so I have maybe a little understanding of how horrible it is to face, in their cases, two or three times a week... uhg...

Glad it's over for you!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...Leela says, "Wheeee!!!!!! hahahaha. Make pretty badaboom for you."

Wendy, that was a super way to start this off.

leela_starflakes.jpg
    800 x 600 - 379K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Gratz Jade! So pleased to hear this news...

Hugs

Pen

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

Great news Jaderail! I should bookmark this for times when I feel sorry for myself over some minor problem of the day.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Jaderail, we appreciate you so much, and I had read in the New Users forum (the help thread you started) about the dialysis- so I knew what it took for you to be online so much when many times you probably weren't feeling very well. That makes what you did and still do so much more special. Hope you continue down the road to health and happiness :)

Cathie

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

TY.

Congrats me friend! Great news indeed!

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Glad to hear your good news Jeff. Four years is a very long time, and I'm sure you're glad to be done with it.

Best wishes, and look after yourself my friend.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Great news, Jeff! I had no idea and the thought of three times a week for four long years? Ugh. Take care but celebrate! And good luck, Dr Stupid. Hope your ordeal is coming to a satisfactory conclusion soon.