Underwear morphs?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Does this product exist? An underwear/garment morph for genesis? I just bought a lovely spacesuit product, and it would be great if there were morphs to give the impression that genesis has boxer-briefs, a unitard, or a halter top underneath the tight suit get rid of the unrealistic sort of clingy look the outfit has when it is autofited on. A bra morph I guess would also be useful to for females, although I don't tend to use female characters that much.

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

In previous generations of DAZ figures these where called spandex morphs, the closest thing for Genesis is this.

http://www.daz3d.com/clothing-cleavage-modifier

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    In previous generations of DAZ figures these where called spandex morphs, the closest thing for Genesis is this.

http://www.daz3d.com/clothing-cleavage-modifier

Yeah, I have this, but it doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for.

• staticstatic Posts: 325
    edited December 1969

I know what you mean. Something to give the 3D image a sense of "3D"!
    It's really a bit disheartening at times to spend all those hours, turning, and tweaking, and tuning, just to realize, seconds before render, that the clothes seem painted on, instead of worn.
    I would like to see someone go one better and make a morph that allows you to put natural wrinkles into your clothes to match movement. Even the richest of men, in the fanciest of clothes, cannot make it through the day without bending the fabric of his slacks when he sits, or crinkle the elbow in his shirt when he sips that coffee.
    And hey, how often do you see some person ogling another and saying, they aren't wearing anything under that...

I'm so with you on this, SereneNight! I hope others are as well.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 1969

I like the idea of a a wrinkle morph, good suggestion staticdrifter. I am not a fan of the painted on look with clothing. I like a bit more subtlety.