Where are Dynamic Clothing Tab [SOLVE]

marco95marco95 Posts: 26
edited April 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi,

In version 4.5 I want to use Optitex cloths but I dont found the Dynamic Clothing Tab.

On Optitex web I have see that there is a realease for the Genesis but I don't found how install dynamic option

Thank you for your help

Marc

Post edited by marco95 on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You should find the tab in Window > Tabs > Dynamic Clothing. The basic control comes as part of DS4.5 Pro, you should not install the plugin unless you have bought it from the store, as the seperate download is for the paid for version.

Does your version of DAZ Studio say 'DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro' in the title bar, if not, you will have to enter the Pro serial number using Help > Register DAZ Studio.

• marco95marco95 Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your help :o)

I have DS4.5 Pro in the title but not the tab in Window > Tabs > Dynamic Clothing as you can see in attachment picture.

Perhaps I do install the news version 4.5.1.56 ?

Cordialy

Marc

daz-pb-optitex.jpg
    681 x 745 - 148K
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You should probably upgrade to the latest version anyway, 4.5.1.56.

When you install that version, it will uninstall the previous version for you, but DO NOT download and install the Dynamic Clothing Control Plugin seperately unless you have bought it, and have a serial number for it. The DCC comes as part of the main installation.

You could look now in Help > About Installed Plugins, and it should tell you if it has installed properly or not, but it is probably better to install the upgrade anyway.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Yeah I agree with Jimmy if you have the Plug-in and serial number (The serial for the DS3 Dynamic Clothing Contol plug-in will do) and you installed it and it is not showing up in the Panes list then I would have to guess you didn't enter the serial for the plug-in which can be do in Help > About Installed Plug-ins.

edited December 1969

Ok,

Effectly, I have try to install the Dynamic Colthing Control Plugin, in Help > About Installed Plugins it want a key number.
    So I have erase the dzoptitexclothcontrol.dll and rename dzoptitexclothbasic.dll.basic to dzoptitexclothbasic.dll and now, the tab existe :o))

Just an over thing,
    do you know if install 4.5.1.56 erase the warning "Duplicate" (see attachment) or perhaps,
    re-install 14812_GenesisStarterEssentials_1.11_trx.exe stop the bug or .... ??

Cordialy

Marc

daz-bug-duplicate.jpg
    506 x 100 - 23K
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/17/P15/#54

Basically all you need to do is update any Genesis related morphs products you may have pruchased (not Genesis 14812_GenesisStarterEssentials_1.11_trx.exe) but other ones.

edited December 1969

OK
    All is right now :o)

Thank you

Marc