Where is reset page at daz website...

EdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdward Posts: 143
edited December 1969 in New Users

When I go to my account, I can't seem to find the page where you can reset your downloads. Can't find the list of downloads so I can download my content. Can only find list of my orders.

Any assistance appreciated.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited December 1969

The Product History page gives you immediate access to the downloads, no need for resets now.

• EdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdward Posts: 143
    edited December 1969

Richard, thank you for that fast reply. Where's the product history page?

edited April 2013

I think I found it - Must be "Product Library" -- I didn't realize those were my products -- thought that was a general Daz Library of some kind.

Richard, thank you.

Post edited by EdwardEdwardEdward on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Yes, simply calling that page "Product Library" with no explanation wasn't exactly a good idea. Maybe if enough people get confused, DAZ will change it. Probably to something that causes even more confusion... :roll:

edited December 1969

Maybe it should be called "My Product Library" or "My Downloadable Content" ...

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

If they want to keep the title a smaller size so they all fit across the top of the Dashboard correctly, all they have to do is change Product Library to Product Downloads, or even just My Downloads. Come to think of it, Content Downloads would work too.

I was surprised to not see the links on the left-hand side, as they've been since the new store opened last year, but renaming the links was more than a little disconcerting until I clicked a few of them to see exactly what they were. ;-)