The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

noooooooes it's dreaded hike to the laundry mat day. if only my push cart (or is it called a tram?) had a cup holder, and a parasol attachment so i could walk in shadiness. :idea: maybe i could sell advertising space on the front of my cart, :lol: i haz to push all the way to the turnpike.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

We aim to please!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=93865

Can't wait to get home and get Mike up that pole!!!! I also bought a nice, long hair for him to swish around when he's stripping (heh).

Thank you! Btw, if you manage to dress him like Dr. Frank-n-Furter, I want to see it.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ever feel invisable?

chekov said it like "eenwhizzable" but then they were hiding in saturn's rings from nasty romulans - who had their comeuppance in the end

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

got this bad guy character going ;)

SpudCU3_04_008_0001sml.jpg
    800 x 800 - 63K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited June 2012

Was just looking at these "playing cards" called DINOSAURS ATTACK and while some of them were kinda funny, quite a few were so horribly BLOODY and violent o_O ANd these were sold with bubblegum and such? A lot of those were Gears of War style gore O_o
    But I did like the rollercoaster one XD

df26.jpg
    350 x 239 - 34K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    We aim to please!

Can't wait to get home and get Mike up that pole!!!! I also bought a nice, long hair for him to swish around when he's stripping (heh).

Thank you! Btw, if you manage to dress him like Dr. Frank-n-Furter, I want to see it.

heez just a sweet transveztite -

edited December 1969

If you MAKE him Dr. Frank-n-Furter, and do a picture set, I'll dig into my pocket for a GC.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    We aim to please!

That'd be a challenge! I do need to see how to fit V4 stiff on M4 in PPro, maybe the aptly-named CrossDresser? I need to get couple of XDresser licenses to fit stuff on M4, V4 (old V3 clothing) and Cookie... hmmph. Do I have fishnets? I do have a couple of corsets..

edited December 1969

noooooooes it's dreaded hike to the laundry mat day. if only my push cart (or is it called a tram?) had a cup holder, and a parasol attachment so i could walk in shadiness. :idea: maybe i could sell advertising space on the front of my cart, :lol: i haz to push all the way to the turnpike.

Ugh - be safe! Sounds like quite a process just to wash things...

edited December 1969

I think the make-up is gonna be the most challenging part, unless someone has already done a set for that...

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    If you MAKE him Dr. Frank-n-Furter, and do a picture set, I'll dig into my pocket for a GC.

Sorry, that exceeds my skill level... by a huge amount! :down: :long:

edited December 1969

Give it a try anyway? What's the worst that can happen?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I might create the worst transvestite nightmare ever seen, which honestly would be kind of cool!!!

It has to wait until my new machine is running, though, since I don't want to install Photoshop Elements on the laptop and I'm out o USB ports for the Wacom tablet.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

The world might asplode! D:

d3515b65a825aed8a44d2f5dae863d74-d30f7ri.gif
    100 x 56 - 178K
    edited December 1969

Ok, I have THREE corsets so I'm set there. No fishnet stockings so I have a set in my Rendo wish list now.

I'm going to have to get some pics of ol' Frank-n-furter to see what kind of boots/shoes he wore, and to get reference art for the makeup.

This will make a GREAT learning project for PPro! :-)

Sleepy, need coffee. Time to hit the break room!

edited December 1969

That's the spirit!

edited December 1969

"That Was the Worst Throw Ever (c), Of all Time."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTNR8OVKQhs
    To which the person who threw the grenade responds: "Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way."

edited December 1969

kitten updates?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    I've heard of drunk birds but never seen the phenomena. I know what when I have a nice buzz on, navigating to the fridge can become a challenge, so flying must be a nightmare! Poor things...

Thing is, waxwings are especially resistant to effects of alcohol. So what they are doing is like going through a three day bender in an hour. They are flying around in 3 to 4 ‰ stupor! (That's, ummm... 0,3 to 0,4 BAC. We use ‰.)

we got birds called Galah's that get drunk on fermented fruit and fly around in drunken flocks getting in everybody's way :)

gotta luv em :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

kitten updates?

Last night the tortoise shell kitten tried to open her eyes a bit.

edited June 2012

Taco Time! One soft beef taco, one crispy beef taco, with hot salsa on the side! Yummy and biteable! :snake:

I have a pair of stripper shoes that should work for the Frank-en-furter character. W00t!

*edit* Argh - my Rendo wish list is filling up! I'm going to have to work longer hours to afford it all, or skip a couple of strip club visits... well, since I DID buy that stripper stage...!

*edit edit* I need more M4 characters. I've been going through my order history here, at RNDA, and Rendo - and I'm low on men! I put some into the wishlist, I'm going to need male characters for my steampunk comic and The Vicky Diaries (yes, it lives AGAIN). I need to make a props list AND a spreadsheet of everything I have. There's a few hours of copy/paste/format (blech).

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited December 1969

dashed into bestbuy and B&N before calling a cab home. bestbuy had a 16gb flashdrive on sale for 12.99. :) picked up an Anita Blake ppb -Hit List. she throws me off my game cuz she writes in 1st person and i write in 3rd. my cure is to read some Anne McCaffrey to reboot into 3rd person mode. i luv Harper Hall Trilogy.

edited December 1969

i doan understand why Daz doesn't just sell us the Genesis cr2s rather than make us export it? wouldn't they make more profits that way? head scr'ch

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just got my new books, I ordered all hard backs but my "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" came as a softcover. That kind of PO'ed me. Oh well, 8 new books will hold me about a month, I hope.

Second not nice thing, Dailysis in the morning. Another day of not feeling good, but I'm still here. That's all that matters.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

i doan understand why Daz doesn't just sell us the Genesis cr2s rather than make us export it? wouldn't they make more profits that way? head scr'ch

Because if they provide each morph set as a separate .cr2 you can't mix them.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

Why not use a system like V4 or M4?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited June 2012

Because the ExP system drove many people up the wall, and as the topic of numerous complaints.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

There are problems with the ExP system, which they designed DSON to avoid.

edited December 1969

Morning. Sunny this morning with autumn browns and golds everywhere you look :)

edited June 2012

There are problems with the ExP system, which they designed DSON to avoid.

hehe the fat-free RFC (4627) - diet AJAX? :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
This discussion has been closed.